T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think I'll go to bed and look at the ceiling and think about my existence till I fall asleep. I'm tired of living. Lost interest in everything. All things I do I can't find pleasure anymore. Think of ctb all the time..

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Myforevercharlie, Kassender and 4 others
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
What do you think caused you to loose pleasure in life?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't feel like doing anything either but I quite like sitting around doing nothing. Especially with a nice view

Reactions: itsamadworld and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
What do you think caused you to loose pleasure in life?
I feel like i'm done. That's all. There is no point in going on. I don't want to force myself to live. I'll wake up tomorrow with same troubles. Zero improvements and my constant mind torture of being a failure I can't accept. Again all this is pointless. I don't fear death because is my only option to end these things.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust and Mr2005
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
I feel like i'm done. That's all. There is no point in going on. I don't want to force myself to live. I'll wake up tomorrow with same troubles. Zero improvements and my constant mind torture of being a failure I can't accept.
What would you do, if you could?

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
There's nothing I can do.
I get into these apathy phases, usually, it's when i smoke too much weed, but when I have to force myself to get motivated; I start with something very small initially...Momentum takes a while to build...bit-by-bit....even high...shit can git done...I hope you find some a little bit of motivation....the apathy crap sucks......

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I feel much the same way tbh. Do you have to do anything because if not I'd probably carry on just for the few things I enjoy. It's that or nothing at all

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I get into these apathy phases, usually, it's when i smoke too much weed, but when I have to force myself to get motivated; I start with something very small initially...Momentum takes a while to build...bit-by-bit....even high...shit can git done...I hope you find some a little bit of motivation....the apathy crap sucks......
I am more motivated for dying than for living

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
I am more motivated for dying than for living
Yeah, well death takes planning ....I am not encouraging you or discouraging you, btw.... and I totally feel the same...like dying... I would love to be positive pollyanna....NO, that's not true....okay.....I am a pessimist and I right like it....but despite being a pessimist....sometimes pessimists are very motivated....

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yeah, well death takes planning ....I am not encouraging you or discouraging you, btw.... and I totally feel the same...like dying... I would love to be positive pollyanna....NO, that's not true....okay.....I am a pessimist and I right like it....but despite being a pessimist....sometimes pessimists are very motivated....
I want to go back where I was before I was born. I was fine there.

Reactions: waterbottleman
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

Mar 15, 2020
I want to go back where I was before I was born. I was fine there.
you and me both bro... but obviously we're here. I don't remember the before I was born, however. But I hope it was better than this...I like the music here....that's about it... :D

Last edited:
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I think I'll go to bed and look at the ceiling and think about my existence till I fall asleep. I'm tired of living. Lost interest in everything. All things I do I can't find pleasure anymore. Think of ctb all the time..

Yup same here.

Fortunately I have a little project for myself to do before I ctb.

I hope I can ctb in early May but we'll see. As long as hotels are closed I'm stuck with being alive since I can't ctb in my apartment (no one would find my body for weeks which grossed me out). I'd rather not ctb somewhere outside either but I'll consider it more if they keep pushing back the quarantine.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust