T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
As of late, I've been unable to feel any emotions. I don't feel happiness, Hope, or anger at all. i don't even feel sad. i just want it all to be over already. i feel like I am going insane as the days pass by. i don't know what to do anymore, im just going through the motions in life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Bigpink, Arvinneedstodie and 10 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I can relate. Walking Dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Bigpink, natali4 and 6 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know the feeling all too well.

• Hugs
Reactions: natali4, ineedtoctb and T90-Alpha
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
After being depressed for too long, people are generally drained of their emotions. You just don't have the energy to have them anymore.

Reactions: natali4, Journeytoletgo and T90-Alpha
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Same. Been feeling like an empty husk for over the last week now. Certain times throughout the day, the emotions will come back and I'll have a totally break down. Then they're gone and I just feel dead again.

It has me losing my mind as well. Every day is the same. None of this feels real but it is. I just can't cope with it.

Reactions: ineedtoctb, thedaywillcome, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Same. Been feeling like an empty husk for over the last week now. Certain times throughout the day, the emotions will come back and I'll have a totally break down. Then they're gone and I just feel dead again.

It has me losing my mind as well. Every day is the same. None of this feels real but it is. I just can't cope with it.
i try to cling on a false hope that thinks get better, but they always don't
i feel like im stuck in a state between reality and purgatory

Reactions: WorthlessTrash, Lullaby and Fadeawaaaay
I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
This explains exactly what's been going on for the past couple of months. Just the feeling like I'm on auto pilot, incapable of any emotions and just making it to the next day, just to do it alll over again. I don't know how much more I can take.

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
i try to cling on a false hope that thinks get better, but they always don't
i feel like im stuck in a state between reality and purgatory
It's the worst. Every night I fall asleep hoping the next day will be somewhat better, but it never changes or it gets worse. I think the day I fully let go of that hope, that's it for me.

I say this a lot on here, but it feels like a nightmare that's real. Like your own personal hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: T90-Alpha
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I say this a lot on here, but it feels like a nightmare that's real. Like your own personal hell.
How do we know we aren't in hell already?
it sure fucking feels that way to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fengshuiside, ineedtoctb, eternalflame and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Me either I am chronically depressed at this point

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Me either I am chronically depressed at this point
at this point of my life, i feel like i am losing my humanity
i don't feel anything when watching gore videos
i rarely feel any emotions anymore

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
at this point of my life, i feel like i am losing my humanity
i don't feel anything when watching gore videos
i rarely feel any emotions anymore
I am so sorry you're experiencing such numbness, how long have you been dealing with no emotions?

In my case I been depressed anxious since 14, I'm 29 now completely numb after traumatic event after traumatic event

• Hugs
K

Klo

Physical pain and depression
Mar 27, 2022
As of late, I've been unable to feel any emotions. I don't feel happiness, Hope, or anger at all. i don't even feel sad. i just want it all to be over already. i feel like I am going insane as the days pass by. i don't know what to do anymore, im just going through the motions in life.
Once I made the decision that I must die I feel nothing. I don't care about what happened in my life before. I can barely even remember most of it. Nothing matters except being done with this life. I used to be very emotional and felt the evils of this world deeply. Not amymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Fengshuiside, Journeytoletgo and T90-Alpha
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I am so sorry you're experiencing such numbness, how long have you been dealing with no emotions?

In my case I been depressed anxious since 14, I'm 29 now completely numb after traumatic event after traumatic event
I've been dealing with family bullshit my whole life
haven't felt anything since 8th grade
i've been dealling with deppresion since 2011

• Aww..
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I've been dealing with family bullshit my whole life
haven't felt anything since 8th grade
i've been dealling with deppresion since 2011
Yeah life is very tough, hopefully you find a resolution in some way. I been dealing with depression since 2007/2008 life been shit I am archaic and should have been dead by now it only got worse

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Yeah life is very tough, hopefully you find a resolution in some way. I been dealing with depression since 2007/2008 life been shit I am archaic and should have been dead by now it only got worse
i hope you do too.
i won't be able to make peace yet.
my father was a Desert Storm vet, i don't want to CTB at his house, hes dealt with enough shit
i can't CTB at my mothers house either, so i'll just have to wait until i can get a hotel or apartment

• Aww..
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
i hope you do too.
i won't be able to make peace yet.
my father was a Desert Storm vet, i don't want to CTB at his house, hes dealt with enough shit
i can't CTB at my mothers house either, so i'll just have to wait until i can get a hotel or apartment
I hate hearing others have to COME to this. Life is so cruel. Nobody should have to do this in a system that works for EVERYONE. I'm sorry I hope you find peace if that's what you want

• Hugs
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I hate hearing others have to COME to this. Life is so cruel. Nobody should have to do this in a system that works for EVERYONE. I'm sorry I hope you find peace if that's what you want
People have been telling me "you are only 18 you should wait to see if things get better" for a while now, even people on this site have as well
i just want to stop suffering, my life has been tumbling down for a while, and never seems to stop.

• Aww..
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Sorry to hear that you're having so much pain and suffering. I wish you find relief friend.

• Hugs
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I also feel like I'm going crazy it feels like I'm being sucked into a black hole of hopelessness it's been a few years now, I've tried everything and nothing gets better, honestly I just want to work up the courage to get out of this shell get out of this shit world and disappear completely

Reactions: Lullaby, T90-Alpha and ineedtoctb
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Sometimes like last night just before sleep I at least managed to rouse myself into anger over how much I hate living

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It can be very depressing, just existing like you have already died in a way. I'm sorry that you are suffering, I also just want this life to be over, to me it feels so pointless being alive and I am tired of everything. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Fengshuiside, WorthlessTrash and ineedtoctb
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Feel like just a shadow of my former self

• Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink