robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
a month ago, i was in a very bad spot in my life. i was very depressed and not doing well mentally. i wouldn't say i'm out of that spot right now but i'm almost like used to feeling this way. i feel numb. i'm never happy, but i can not cry anymore. im like stuck in the middle, i want to cry but i can't. i still feel the sadness on the inside but it's not effecting me as much as it used to. i'm just living with it now. i feel like i'm such a disappointment i should just remove myself from this place and ctb, i feel it would make everyone else happier. i don't know what to do. i also have seasonal depression and the first snowfall was last week. so that's not helping me much :(

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, hatelife, mycabbages and 6 others
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I hear you. I feel the same re emotionless response to life. I feel like that may be a part of the terminal nature of my awful life. Thinking of u

Reactions: Circles, robin999 and hatelife
NotGoneButNotHere

NotGoneButNotHere

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah I can relate. I have some emotions but most of the time its nothing

mycabbages

mycabbages

still here
Oct 23, 2019
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Being depressed sucks and it does really take a toll on us. It's like the body is too tired to be sad even...
Also, I understand how you feel about everyone being better off with you gone. I've felt like this for quite a while, but now I've come to accept that even if that might be true in the long run, the people around you will be gravely affected by your sudden absence. It would leave the people who love you devastated.