U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I mean... I dunno it's- I don't know how much clearer I can make it. I just don't want to do any of this. I never wanted to get a job, grow up, hurt people, go through trauma, stress, I never wanted to go to school, I never wanted a career. I never wanted to even be born. I never wanted to even exist.

I just never wanted any of this.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cscott, Immensevoid, sserafim and 1 other person
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
wish the "hug" emoticon wasnt smiling, im definitely not smiling,
wanted things though. a lot of them, seemed too much, but was just regular "normal people things".... trainspotting-like,, choose this choose that,.. and then lose everything. some of it i had, slipped right between the fingers, like ampersand. so now, its just waiting. waiting as nothing can be eternal not even this
peace and serenity it'll be over soon

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and ultrasharpy123456
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I mean... I dunno it's- I don't know how much clearer I can make it. I just don't want to do any of this. I never wanted to get a job, grow up, hurt people, go through trauma, stress, I never wanted to go to school, I never wanted a career. I never wanted to even be born. I never wanted to even exist.

I just never wanted any of this.
Literally! Me neither! I never even wanted to be born in the first place and ever since I was a kid I never wanted to grow up. I never wanted to enter adulthood or become an adult. The thought of having to work for and earn a living is depressing to me. I never wanted to do this and I hate that I'll eventually be forced to just to survive. I want out of this hellish world and existence! It's absurd that we have to pay to exist on a planet we had no say or choice to be in. I hate that it costs money to exist.

I hate the fact that we're forced into existence and have to do these things just because we were born. I never wanted to be here on this earth! I honestly would've preferred to never even have existed at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also never wished to exist, I hate how we were so selfishly burdened with the ability to exist here yet are expected to suffer and continue existing here no matter what, it's just cruel to me, suicide should always be accepted as a valid option.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456