Lestat_201

Lestat_201

Aug 5, 2024
it's 1:00 A.M. and i found out Liam Payne is dead, he was just 31. i think y'all know him, i was a fan of One Direction i've known him since 2011, i was 14 years old when i became a fan of them, when i saw them for the first time i immediately fell in love and i've been a fan of them for the rest of my life since now (i still am a fan of them). They are the only good and beautiful thing i had in my Teenage years and he was part of it. he should have been helped, he needed help no one helped him and now he is gone.
i can't even think now, i don't know what to say, what to think, i can't even realize it, but i just feel that the Teenager me is dead definitely today with him, tbh i thought i'd die before him, i thought i'd die before all of them.
now i wish i was dead before him...
anyway the Teen me is dead, that beautiful part of my life is dead. i don't think i will ever recover from this (i'm still traumatized and haven't recovered yet from Chester bennington death), but this is on another level, because i wasn't a fan of Linkin Park, i really like their music but they have never been a so much important part of my life as One Direction are and as much as liam.

i think: "he can't be gone for real... it can be real." i feel the head empty and an heavy Heart. 💔

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Decided98, destinationlosangel, Tonkpils and 4 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Sending you and anyone else feeling this hugs, I understand the loss of artists and people we admired is fucking hard and it's such a shock. Take it moment by moment.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lestat_201, Forever Sleep and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
it's 1:00 A.M. and i found out Liam Payne is dead, he was just 31. i think y'all know him, i was a fan of One Direction i've known him since 2011, i was 14 years old when i became a fan of them, when i saw them for the first time i immediately fell in love and i've been a fan of them for the rest of my life since now (i still am a fan of them). They are the only good and beautiful thing i had in my Teenage years and he was part of it. he should have been helped, he needed help no one helped him and now he is gone.
i can't even think now, i don't know what to say, what to think, i can't even realize it, but i just feel that the Teenager me is dead definitely today with him, tbh i thought i'd die before him, i thought i'd die before all of them.
now i wish i was dead before him...
anyway the Teen me is dead, that beautiful part of my life is dead. i don't think i will ever recover from this (i'm still traumatized and haven't recovered yet from Chester bennington death), but this is on another level, because i wasn't a fan of Linkin Park, i really like their music but they have never been a so much important part of my life as One Direction are and as much as liam.

i think: "he can't be gone for real... it can be real." i feel the head empty and an heavy Heart. 💔
I heard about it a few hours ago. (As I mentioned in another thread) Still in shock. It doesn't seem real.
How could someone so talented just be gone ? It doesn't make any sense. Unlike you, I wasn't a huge 1D fan but I still liked their music. Also I like their solo music. I may have posted a Liam song in the music threads in the past.
I can't remember.
He should still be here... I should be gone....
I also still can't believe Chester from Linkin Park is gone either. I still listen to them. I felt some of their music was written for me.
It's strange how we can connect with people we have never met.
I wish you the best. All I can do is send hugs. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: Lestat_201, Decided98 and opheliaoveragain