G

GeoLavender23

Feb 12, 2023
Words can't really tell how I feel, so I will just say what we all want to and that is assisted suicide centers. The only thing words do is to alleviate some pain, which I'm doing for many years and still nothing. I know that action is what life is preliminary but I really don't wanna play that game of survival and sociality anymore. And for what, to get some friends or girlfriend or a career? It always end up in pain and even in the process there is pain and for it to get some moments of happiness which lasts a little. This circular nature of life is so frustrating..

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Forever Sleep, Source Energy and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's something that is so tragic how assisted suicide isn't even legal in most places. Having some kind of guaranteed way to peacefully exit would certainly solve every single problem, but I believe that only those who are very fortunate get to exit peacefully.

But anyway, it's very much understandable just wishing to be gone, at least to me existence could never be worth enduring in any way, life just leads to nothing and nowhere apart from our inevitable deterioration and death and I see no point to enduring this when we are just destined to suffer more and more. Existence is something that is so incredibly useless and burdensome to me and it just serves no purpose, there is nothing to be gained by continuing this, at least to me. Suicide really shouldn't be so stigmatised as to me it makes sense not wanting to continue, life should be viewed as a personal choice rather than an obligation.

Reactions: GeoLavender23