• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

what_is_NoRMaL?

Aug 14, 2020
hi,
this is my first time posting. been lurking for a long time. so as the title says, i don't necessarily care how painful the method is, i just need it to be successful. the only thing that has been hindering me from ctb, is that i am terrified i will surive.
i have attempted several times before and i lived from them with no long term physical consequences (thankfully).
for many years, i have been reviewing all the possibile ways while also all the possible outcomes if survived. and well, to put it simple, my life is hell, but i would rather deal with the shit i got now, than deal with all the consequences that come with failing another attempt.
i have been thinking about hanging myself- i don't have to worry about anyone finding me, and because i heard how quick this is, i would assume that being alone is an advantage.
but i wanted to hear someone else's thoughts on the "what could go wrong" if i do this method. so any thoughts on those possibilities would be greatly appreciated. my only worry is surviving. i also don't have that wishy washy should i or not. i am very sure of my decision to ctb. i just need a method that will be successful. would hanging be a 100% or should i just not in case something goes wrong?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: treetop.grazer, idk1, deathbylife and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If you attempt, procure to do it properly, if you jump ie do it from a 10-20 store not 1-2 the SI will kick because its like an alert system to avoid you want to get out of matrix

jcksonb22

jcksonb22

deadboy
Jul 18, 2021
read the "how to hang yourself" thread. this question has been asked/answered thousands of times

Reactions: Someone123
W

what_is_NoRMaL?

Aug 14, 2020
If you attempt, procure to do it properly, if you jump ie do it from a 10-20 store not 1-2 the SI will kick because its like an alert system to avoid you want to get out of matrix
i worry a lot about affecting other people so i would rather do so in my house than make it public. the less people that are aware, the better. i know it will traumatize whoever finds me, and while i don't mean to put a but statement, whoever finds me, will be someone who is "used" to seeing shit like this, and tbh no one cares about me. my death won't be a tragedy. it will be a relief and celebration to all. and some of you will say people do care, and i ask that you don't. none of you know me/know what my life has been like. so please don't offer hope or any uplifting statement. i am very sure of my decision.
read the "how to hang yourself" thread. this question has been asked/answered thousands of times
i did read that. i read it in full. i am just asking of the what ifs something goes wrong- like how to avoid something going wrong. ie, is there a chance the rope could loosen- if that happens, are you a vegetable or would you just wake up and be fine? not sure if you understand what i am asking.