G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
I don't know if I'm weird or a sociopath, but I don't have children, I didn't make promises that I'm going to be there for anyone. So I don't think it's anyone elses business if I CTB. Also why would anyone be that affected anyways? If they're sad about my suffering then good news! It's over now. And noone cared enough about my suffering to really help me or be there for me when I was alive, so it can't be that bad. I don't believe anyone will be that sad that they can't talk to me anymore, because I don't have meaningful relationships anyways. People stop talking all the time, why is this so different? I feel like it's some hypocritical pretentious bullshit how people talk about suicide.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, ihatemylife and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I honestly don't care.

And off topic but I never want to have children or bring life into this hellish world. It's a world of suffering and people should not have to be here without their consent

Reactions: GeriatricGoblin, Immensevoid, annointed_towers and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's really understandable feeling in such a way, like it could never be our concern whatever happens in this world once we no longer exist, instead we will be at peace, free from all suffering, this existence will be completely forgotten about. And anyway to die is the most normal thing, I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here.

Reactions: sserafim and GeriatricGoblin
G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
And off topic but I never want to have children or bring life into this hellish world. It's a world of suffering and people should not have to be here without their consent
I think there might be happy people, but people who are as fucked up and emotionally stunted as my parents definitely don't produce them, and they should just stop lol. I feel like my mom just made me to try and use me to cope with her own bullshit, and now she's dead from cancer because she kept repressing herself her whole life and I'm continuously suffering from the trauma from her abuse and neglect and about to CTB. Fuck people are so fucking selfish. I don't think anyone ever really cared about me.

But if you're mentally well yourself and you make a child for the sake of the child, to guide them into a fulfilling existence on this planet, then I think it can be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: CursedReality88