• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
I don't belong in this world, I suppose that is partly why I hate it so much. There isnt a single place I have ever felt like I belonged to, I don't understand people, and I don't think they understand me either. I have caught myself lately wondering what it means to be a human? less in a biological sense and more in and "moral" one I guess, whatever it is I suppose it is was I lack. The more surrounded by people I am, the more isolated I feel.

Detached.

I hate myself too, because I oscilate, I can't make up my mind.

Do I accept whatever the fuck I am, and live a miserable and lonely life? not caring about anyone other than myself?

Do I try to fit in? try to "get better"?

Do I just end it? no-one would miss me, I have nothing tying me to this world.

useless coward that can't decide, I don't even care, just choose.

Tired.
Failure.
Monster.
Loner.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, yyytry, MrOptions and 4 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't belong in this world, I suppose that is partly why I hate it so much. There isnt a single place I have ever felt like I belonged to, I don't understand people, and I don't think they understand me either. I have caught myself lately wondering what it means to be a human? less in a biological sense and more in and "moral" one I guess, whatever it is I suppose it is was I lack. The more surrounded by people I am, the more isolated I feel.

Detached.

I hate myself too, because I oscilate, I can't make up my mind.

Do I accept whatever the fuck I am, and live a miserable and lonely life? not caring about anyone other than myself?

Do I try to fit in? try to "get better"?

Do I just end it? no-one would miss me, I have nothing tying me to this world.

useless coward that can't decide, I don't even care, just choose.

Tired.
Failure.
Monster.
Loner.
Maybe monster a little harsh.
Nothing really wrong with being a loner and everyone gets tired and everyone has failed at something

Reactions: binturong
AndroidAmongHumans

AndroidAmongHumans

Full Bodily Autonomy is non-negotiable
Apr 27, 2023
I really get that, that's why my profile name is "AndroidAmongHumans". I feel like humanity is all one big VIP club, and I somehow didn't get the invite, like everyone has a sense of how to relate to other people and an internal gauge of how to interact based on a situation and wether or not to trust someone, and I never got those. Sometimes I get upset about it, wishing I could for once feel like I belonged to a group, but most of the time I kind of veer into diffidence, because if humanity is all something innate and everyone's on board with the way they've set up the world and the social order, then I'm somewhat grateful to not fit into such a cruel and myopic system.

• Love
Reactions: adoringmydarling and DeathPaloma
D

DeathPaloma

Opening quote of "Memórias Póstumas de Brás Cubas"
Sep 30, 2023
Maybe monster a little harsh.
Nothing really wrong with being a loner and everyone gets tired and everyone has failed at something
The monster... relates to shit I have done in life that I don't want to disclose, I cause deep down I don't want people to see me for the moster I am, Cause I feel like if you did see me as a monster you (as a group) wouldn't "allow me to speak...idk

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I did say maybe
The monster... relates to shit I have done in life that I don't want to disclose, I cause deep down I don't want people to see me for the moster I am, Cause I feel like if you did see me as a monster you (as a group) wouldn't "allow me to speak...idk

RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
I'm suicidal for similar reasons, really sorry you're facing this