• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

heartbreaksilence

Aug 3, 2020
I am feeling so hopeless. My stepmom lost her job and now her and my dad are both out of work. This also means we no longer have health insurance which is what I was going try to my antiemetics with but now I can't even go see a doctor..no matter what. I am applying for medicaid but I think I missed the window for it. Fucking stuck here. Great. Just when I thought I figured it all out. I found a site to buy my sodium nitrite from. I think I just need to find one that sells prescription antiemetics too and maybe order some pain kills too but I think I can find those around town. I am just so fucking lost and depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence