• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i relapsed on heroin in my friends room. tested it for fent, positive, did it anyway. he revived me with the narcan i placed on the counter the night before. last narcan in the house had to dig through shit to find it. just had a feeling.

im back due to unrequited love destroying my self worth yet again (^ guy who revived me lo and behold) and family issues. moms is kicking me out for the 15th time this year. might go to a psych ward for a while and go afk to scare her a bit. she's been stealing my shit and throwing clothing she doesn't like me wearing out. im writing a note. linking acc to it. fuck this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36, Forveleth and 5 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Sorry you have to go through that.
15 times though. Why don't you just move out and get your own place if she is constantly doing that. I would be so anxious and annoyed.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

i am misery
Mar 22, 2023
sounds rough, truly sorry. I don't quite understand though why would you purposely put the narcan out when you are actively trying to CTB why give yourself a back out? Defeats the purpose of the laced heroin.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and spring vainglory
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Oh that is bad, hope you can recover from it.
But why would you place the narcan in the room you are doing it in? And let alone have your friend around, to revive you? I am a bit confused here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Kusogaki and spring vainglory
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. But seriously - r u really wanting to die when attempting when people are close that can rescue you? I really hope you can recover quickly and you find a better way out than CTB, failing is so agonizing. I wish you all the best with whatever you decide to do.