• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soapie

Soapie

I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
Just tried a little sip to test the waters, wow its so fucking gross!!! It tastes like death, which I guess is pretty fitting. How on earth am I gonna drink a whole glass of this stuff??

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja, Brokensaddle, Midgardsorm and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I don't know much about SN because my preferred method is full suspension hanging, but I remember in a thread a while back someone likened it to the taste of washing powder, although I don't know why they would be eating washing powder...

• Yay!
Reactions: houseofleaves, Someone123, Manaaja and 2 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Try pinching your nose shut, it helps to cut the sense of taste off while closed.

Reactions: houseofleaves, BeautifulMosaics, ShornSoloists and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Just tried a little sip to test the waters, wow its so fucking gross!!! It tastes like death, which I guess is pretty fitting. How on earth am I gonna drink a whole glass of this stuff??

Only need 50ml

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, ShornSoloists, BottomlessPit and 2 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I admit that I laughed when I read the title. Sorry.

Yes, yes. It's horrible. N also tastes terrible for what I've been told.
I wonder if GHB tastes better at least. It seems all our options have terrible.
It seems death will have to begin with bad taste.

Reactions: Panna
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Unless you intended to actually die you better be careful. Please treat this situation seriously. Do you feel any symptoms? Do you feel a fast heart rate, or a headache, or you're about to faint, a queasy upset stomach, etc.? I know you only drank a little but you never know. I've read before on this site that 1-5 grams can kill a person but I cannot confirm it with any sources at this time. Either way seriously be careful.

Just in case here's a link to a recent post about someone using/testing SN and going to the hospital:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, BeautifulMosaics and Mitty
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Its poison so what disd you expect? Sweet aroma or what?

91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
I'd be extremely careful. 1g of Sn can be enough to kill an adult
Lots of deaths by Sn are due to accidental ingestion (probably because you're less likely to throw it up the less you take).

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves and Mitty
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I am confused SN is used to conserve meat?

91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
2g of Sn of 99% purity is lethal. 2g of Sn with 10% purity isn't. People usually use low purity Sn for curing meat. Only professional businesses use high purity Sn to cure meat.
This is why people have died by only ingesting a small amount of Sn. 25g is recommended because it's faster but you are more likely to throw up which is why people use antimetics.

Reactions: houseofleaves and BeautifulMosaics
Soapie

Soapie

I hope we all can heal from this
Mar 26, 2021
For anyone wondering, dont worry Im good!!! No symptoms or anything, I had the tiniest little bit and I spat most of it out. I don't intend on dying today, I just wanted to sorta test out what the experience is like so there are less unknowns when I actually do it.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, persimmontea, sadpinky and 2 others
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
For anyone wondering, dont worry Im good!!! No symptoms or anything, I had the tiniest little bit and I spat most of it out. I don't intend on dying today, I just wanted to sorta test out what the experience is like so there are less unknowns when I actually do it.
Good

SentientCreature

SentientCreature

Mar 16, 2021
Why isn't anyone talking about benzocaine? I've found an oral spray that contains it and I plan to use that to numb my taste buds.

Reactions: sadpinky
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Yeah, from what I heard SN is very salty but thankfully you're not drinking a lot of it if you're planning to CTB.

R

realrust99

Oct 27, 2021
Reactions: grungeCat