• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
That was my last straw. I'm fucking loser and my life is one big failure. I'm done. I'm done living, I'm done trying. I said to myself that this shit was my last chance. I have given life last chance. And yall see how things ended. I've got SN ready for almost a year and I regret not doing it sooner. I'm not trying anymore. I just need tips how to make my ctb with SN as quick and effective as possible

• Hugs
Reactions: maneose, landslide2, EvisceratedJester and 3 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Hi Boudika, I'm so sorry for you. What you need to know about SN is all in those guides. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Wish you the best whatever you decide to do!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Trying not to sound like a prolifer but first of you are not a loser just passionate about your field of interest and being hard on yourself. Second I really wish and hope you get to realize there is much more to life if you choose to explore your options. Whatever you decide though, I wish you the best in finding your peace.

Reactions: maneose, fussyohno, landslide2 and 3 others
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
So sorry you couldn't get in. Another user linked to the sodium Nitrate guide so I'll just say, medicine is a super hard field and I'm proud of you for even trying.

There are plenty of things you could try besides med school but it's ok if you don't want to. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: fussyohno, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Getting into med school is a fairly high bar to set for yourself. Is that realistic?

You have other skills, talents or intersts? Choising one of the most difficult proffesions as your goal might be a reach.

I can understand your frustration but that very frustration would not serve you well in a medical career.

Are there other things in your life pushing you closer to an end? Most people have a lot going on.

Reactions: fussyohno, Praestat_Mori, rozeske and 1 other person
L

lunar echo

Jul 6, 2024
med school is tough man. ur going to sleep little, eat little, live little. not going to med school would probs turn out for the better for u

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not a loser. I think you still have a lot of other options. Not getting into med school isn't the end of the world.

Reactions: fussyohno, landslide2, Worndown and 1 other person
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
That was my last straw. I'm fucking loser and my life is one big failure. I'm done. I'm done living, I'm done trying. I said to myself that this shit was my last chance. I have given life last chance. And yall see how things ended. I've got SN ready for almost a year and I regret not doing it sooner. I'm not trying anymore. I just need tips how to make my ctb with SN as quick and effective as possible
Dude, no. I know you're really upset, but dude... lots of people don't get into med school the first time. My mom's friend spent 7 years applying to go to med school before she finally got in. I knew another girl on social media who said how she took 4 years of not getting into any med school to finally get in. If this is your goal, you shouldn't be killing yourself because you had an obstacle. In the end, I can't control what you do. And I validate your pain and hurt. But if you have goals and ambitions and failed once, you're not ready to die.

Reactions: fussyohno
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
Hi Boudika, I'm so sorry for you. What you need to know about SN is all in those guides. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Please do not encourage her to do this in a situation where she is under the influence of such strong emotions!

She is a wonderful and very valuable person...

She shouldn't make the decision to CTB under the influence of such strong emotions...

• Love
Reactions: etherealgoddess, todiefor, fussyohno and 1 other person
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
Honestly if you feel confident enough to even try applying to med school, you've probably got a better starting point than most people.

Reactions: etherealgoddess
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Please do not encourage her to do this in a situation where she is under the influence of such strong emotions!

She shouldn't make the decision to CTB under the influence of such strong emotions...
I'm sorry, that was not my intention. I just wanted to give her the piece of information she needs.

Boudika

Boudika

Aug 22, 2023

Thank u!
Getting into med school is a fairly high bar to set for yourself. Is that realistic?

You have other skills, talents or intersts? Choising one of the most difficult proffesions as your goal might be a reach.

I can understand your frustration but that very frustration would not serve you well in a medical career.

Are there other things in your life pushing you closer to an end? Most people have a lot going on.
I also have a lot going on. I wasted year and one possible relationship for someone who abused me, living with my parents is hell and going to uni was my only chance to get out on peace terms, I have health problems that require strict diet and my face and body are terribly ugly. My life is shit, the only good things in it are my dog and dopamine shots like my favorite shows or buying anything. I have nothing left and I'm not going to try again. I'm done

I literally have nothing left. I'm not going to stay with parents that abuse me both physically and emotionaly any longer. As I wrote previously, I'm in toxic relationship with woman in her 30', who destroyed me and then left me when I needed her the most. I have no one, literally no one. I sacrificed my last 2 years for studying biology and I didn't get to the med school bc of 3 POINTS. I said to myself that this is last chance for me. I'm not going to fight anymore. I'm done. But thank u for kind words.
Honestly if you feel confident enough to even try applying to med school, you've probably got a better starting point than most people.
Yes, my parents have money (they aren't super rich but we can live good life). And med school is free in my country. But this still doesn't change my living situation (my parents are very abusive) and how shitty my life is. I have literally nothing good left in it. Especially with the fact I'm ugly as fuck, so no, I don't have "good starting point"

Last edited:
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Dude, no. I know you're really upset, but dude... lots of people don't get into med school the first time. My mom's friend spent 7 years applying to go to med school before she finally got in. I knew another girl on social media who said how she took 4 years of not getting into any med school to finally get in. If this is your goal, you shouldn't be killing yourself because you had an obstacle. In the end, I can't control what you do. And I validate your pain and hurt. But if you have goals and ambitions and failed once, you're not ready to die.
A friend I once knew had to retake their mcats 6-7 times so they could even apply. But they really wanted it and eventually passed with high enough marks and went on to successfully enter meds school and become a doctor and even advocating for a better healthcare system, or 'wealthcare' as they would call it.

Reactions: fussyohno
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
Well I guess my question is, if getting into med school was going to make all the difference, why not go to a different school or if medical field is what u r passionate about do a different job in the same industry? Why would going to med school help you get out of your abusive situation with your parents but going to a different school could not do that for u? Is it because your parents will only pay for med school and associated expenses but not if you pursue something different?

I'm really sorry about your distress 🫂❤️

Reactions: Ash
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I feel your pain, I also failed to get into med school
It is never too late. My mom's friend took 7 years to get into med school. That's literally attempting the med school exam 7 times in her country before she finally got in. I've seen people who got into med school after 4 years of trying to get in. You can do it if that is what you want to do--don't listen to the thought that tells you you can't do it because you really can. Check out Justin Sung on Youtube. He talks about how to study. Changed my life. Improved my study speed by legit at least 3x.

F

fussyohno

Jul 19, 2024
I am sure you are not really ugly and amazing that you are even able to contend for medical school, and only fractions away it seems should you wish to push on.

I guess the world can look very narrow until one breaks free from environments conducive to v poor mental health such as abusive relationships etc.

Anyway wishing you all the best

Boudika

Boudika

Aug 22, 2023
I am sure you are not really ugly and amazing that you are even able to contend for medical school, and only fractions away it seems should you wish to push on.

I guess the world can look very narrow until one breaks free from environments conducive to v poor mental health such as abusive relationships etc.

Thank u but I don't think that I will be trying second time. I'm just done honestly. Life fucked me up one too many times

Thank u but I don't think that I will be trying second time. I
Well I guess my question is, if getting into med school was going to make all the difference, why not go to a different school or if medical field is what u r passionate about do a different job in the same industry? Why would going to med school help you get out of your abusive situation with your parents but going to a different school could not do that for u? Is it because your parents will only pay for med school and associated expenses but not if you pursue something different?

I just don't want to. I'm sorry but I can't fight anymore

Thank u but I don't think that I will be trying second time. I

I just don't want to. I'm sorry but I can't fight anymore