• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WardenOfTorYvresse

WardenOfTorYvresse

Ulthuan's finest Asur
Jun 10, 2024
I'm a 22 years old guy who used to live a "normal" life, until my parents were divorced when I was 8. Turns out it left me an everlasting trauma that i didn't recognize until adult, and the ADHD just made it worse, especially when nobody believes it after I got diagnosed with it two years ago ( dad keep getting away with excuse for not meeting my doctor several times in a row ). Dad still funding me, but only so he wouldn't feel bad about it, some sort of divorcee coping i think. And mother is an undiagnosed schizophrenic mess who refused medication, she's also the one who start all of this. She started the fight with my father that I had to witness when I was 8 ( leading to the divorce). And now working offshore with that horrible condition that's getting worse so she would "freed me" from my "father influence" or whatever her ego is.

I'm really tired of their games right now, it feels like I'm stuck in a middle of a battlefield of two opposing forces for years. Only used as a weapon for both side, my mum would say some bad things about dad, and my dad would do the same. Each with it's own unique complex method of course. Now that I'm already broken, they refused to fix me.

The only thing that kept me alive is just two for now: Novels and Video games, I'm really looking forward for the newest book by Samantha Shannon, she's my new obsession in novels. While in Video games, the latest Dragon Age Veilguard looks good, i'm an avid Bioware fans and i just love their stuffs. And those coping- i'm afraid won't working anymore, I've had my Birthday few days ago and it's also the first time my father didn't say one fucking thing to me. With that, i took the last straw that yeah, probably nobody care about me anymore. I'm going to CTB somewhere after I finished Dragon Age Veilguard, or whenever stuffs goes worsen.

fuck you dad with all of your money and lack of father figure to me, and fuck you mom for giving me all negativities traits from your paranoia and skeptic thoughts. You both are piece of shit who deserve no fucking child at all, useless egotistical parents.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739