Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
It's a simple statement. I did not ask to be a part of the human race and this forsaken existence on this dying planet. I'm so genuinely tired of everything man...

• Hugs
Reactions: NambaSutra, redeyepiranha, Conker and 7 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Humanity is such a funny joke. How we ended up being the top species is nothing but absurdity. There's literally never been a moment where the rich haven't had such an unbelievable amount of control. And do they bother helping out people? Nah.

Also like you I did not ask to be here. The fact that schools don't teach parents how to parent is horrific. Worlds fucked, people are fucked, species is doomed to die and honestly good riddance.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: redeyepiranha, CTB Dream, coldbesideuu and 4 others
BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
Many people forgot or are intentionally ignoring the fact that nobody asked to be here. Many people are trying to convince others who struggle with life that it is worth living, even if for those who struggle it isn't and I think it's individual choice to make whether something is worth it or not. I thought at some point that they are trying to convince themselves to keep going and be somewhat happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, pthnrdnojvsc and Exiled spirit
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- I really feel you on this. It's hard because I love my parents. I can't exactly blame them either. I think they were happy- before it all went to shit. They probably didn't even consider that it would turn out like this.

Still- on the other hand I suppose it's a sort of anger I feel. When I wake up- I get that feeling of dread that I'm sure is familiar to everyone here. It's a dread of living and a fear of suicide. (The actual act- not the thing itself.) That awful realisation that I'm going to have to keep on struggling through for now but ultimately- if I REALLY want this to end- I'm going to have to put myself through something likely terrifying and painful.

I do sometimes find myself asking (in my head anyway.) Why did you do this to me? Why does anyone have children? Why don't they think a bit longer on how difficult their own lives have been? (Who really has it entirely easy?) Why do they want to then inflict that on a being they supposedly love? I just don't get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
No one asked to be brought here. I think a lot of people convince themselves that procreation is a gift, and therefore it's okay to mistreat others because they have already been given the greatest gift of all. I have even heard people say that their parents gave birth just to spite others. I couldn't wish for anything more than a peaceful death and I know that this is as far away as it could be. You definitely shouldn't be treated like this and I hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Hugs
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
And even if I did ask to be here and just have amnesia, then I still reserve the right to exit at any time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Conker, CTB Dream and brokenglow00
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And despite this fact so many continue to view delaying our inevitable fate as being an obligation rather than a choice, they want to make existence into a prison where in order to escape from it there are so many risks and complications. The fact that existence was something that we were so unfairly forced to endure, automatically means that the right to die is a human right that every existing being has, and to want to take that away from people is inhumane. But I certainly wish that I never existed at all as no matter what I could never see existing in this harmful world where there is unlimited potential to suffer as being beneficial.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, pthnrdnojvsc and bigdog
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
And despite this fact so many continue to view delaying our inevitable fate as being an obligation rather than a choice, they want to make existence into a prison where in order to escape from it there are so many risks and complications. The fact that existence was something that we were so unfairly forced to endure, automatically means that the right to die is a human right that every existing being has, and to want to take that away from people is inhumane. But I certainly wish that I never existed at all as no matter what I could never see existing in this harmful world where there is unlimited potential to suffer as being beneficial.
Yeah unfortunately there is no available button or this thing Sarco which offers you a peaceful exit without complications. Someone is really interested in keeping you here even against your will.

• Hugs
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
The worst part, the same people who will not let you peacefully leave, will not give a damn if you die in an accident, develop cancer, or end up homeless.. you're on your own in this battle you never wanted.

The normies are some kind of psychos đź’€

• Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny, Conker, CTB Dream and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Me not want exst no want stay no want injury damage. All life awful no wabt awful species. This wat get ptsd cptsd depress injury damage etc etc etc ,all suffering strugl no thing only die end

• Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue and HitBlackVein
HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
It's a simple statement. I did not ask to be a part of the human race and this forsaken existence on this dying planet. I'm so genuinely tired of everything man...
Yeah you didn't. Nobody did, but since we all are here, we should show all these bitches that we won't give up no matter how shitty it will get. Stay strong dude <3