Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I did not ask to be here with this consciousness and this hellish existence we live in everyday. If I had to choice to have never been conceived I would seriously consider it. What about you fellow reader, if you could go back into the void of non-existence no strings attached would you do it?

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, NekoNomNom, kinzokukae and 10 others
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
There is a problem in your way of thinking. The void of non-existence is there pre-birth. People fail to realize that everything till your date of conception, for me it must be from the big bang or whatever till my parents being drunk at new years eve 1999, is being dead. You're dead before, then you have a break from being dead, and then you are dead forever again. That void must be very similar to sleeping. I wish I had the balls to catch the bus, but if I had the option of only having to pull a trigger, alone at home, I would. So to answer your question, that with my system of beliefs, that has always been the case. Even as a little kid I didn't want to exist.

Reactions: AnnonyBox and pthnrdnojvsc
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
The void of non-existence is our starting point and our last destination. We came from this place and we will fall into oblivion.
Everything that once was important to us will disappear, and everything that militantly made us resist will leave us forever. We will be what we were before our birth. Years will pass, bird cherry will blossom near our graves and only the epitaph will remind that we once wandered in this world of darkness and light. Memory has no name, no date of birth - and it begins to fade away when we let out our last breath.

• Love
Reactions: Iamnotperminant92, kinzokukae, Shades and 9 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I did not ask to be here with this consciousness and this hellish existence we live in everyday. If I had to choice to have never been conceived I would seriously consider it. What about you fellow reader, if you could go back into the void of non-existence no strings attached would you do it?
What happened?

Reactions: Sensei
alwayssearching

alwayssearching

“I know you got a little life in you yet”
Apr 5, 2020
The void of non-existence is our starting point and our last destination. We came from this place and we will fall into oblivion.
Everything that once was important to us will disappear, and everything that militantly made us resist will leave us forever. We will be what we were before our birth. Years will pass, bird cherry will blossom near our graves and only the epitaph will remind that we once wandered in this world of darkness and light. Memory has no name, no date of birth - and it begins to fade away when we let out our last breath.
That is beautifully put, and fills me with a sense of light and peace. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: AnnonyBox and faust
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Your dolphin profile picture suits you---wise and intelligent :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: faust
Starcitty

Starcitty

Cloud
Jan 6, 2020
There is a problem in your way of thinking. The void of non-existence is there pre-birth. People fail to realize that everything till your date of conception, for me it must be from the big bang or whatever till my parents being drunk at new years eve 1999, is being dead. You're dead before, then you have a break from being dead, and then you are dead forever again. That void must be very similar to sleeping. I wish I had the balls to catch the bus, but if I had the option of only having to pull a trigger, alone at home, I would. So to answer your question, that with my system of beliefs, that has always been the case. Even as a little kid I didn't want to exist.
I agree with your thinking. A bit off topic but that's why I believe reincarnation exists in some form. If we were easily pulled from the void before then how come the same thing can't happen again?

• Wow
Reactions: Ko9 and Sensei
NotMeantForHere

NotMeantForHere

I want to go like Marilyn Monroe
Feb 6, 2020
This is a hard question. I feel the same way as far as not having asked to be born into this perpetual non-stop suffering I experience everyday. But something in me is holding out that the afterlife has something better. Maybe I'm naive or ignorantly optimistic but something inside me is telling me there's something more, despite what I've experienced, something better, I think it's hope. I feel like I can't answer this question until I know what the afterlife holds..

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I totally will. I feel miserable everyday.
People told you to deal with it because that's how life is but it is hard when you resent every moment of your life.

• Love
Reactions: AnnonyBox and ReadySince94
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019

My mom (who I have no relationship with) was supposed to have an abortion when she got pregnant with me at 15. She was there (bf's dad signed as her mom because she also pushed it), signed everything and last minute backed out. I know it sounds fucked up but I resent her so much for that decision. She didn't want me regardless, and I ended up growing up in such a physically/emotionally/sexually abusive situation.

Not even trying to have a pity party yo but like I didn't ask to be here. I've been told I should've been aborted or to kill myself or had relatives try to kill me I'm like "i didn't fucking ask to be here! :angry:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Green Destiny, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I did not ask to be here with this consciousness

Nobody does, some are just luckier than others and couldn't care less if they were created without their consent.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
In a heart beat! I wish my parents never had me.

Reactions: Green Destiny, Wolfjob_dayjob, AnnonyBox and 1 other person
ReadySince94

ReadySince94

Apr 9, 2020
This is something I think about all the time. I never asked to be here. I wish I was aborted ALL THE TIME. I never said I wanted to go through life being forced to go to school, then work & pay bills, deal with car maintenance, deal with other humans etc. I legit hate it here, but people say it'll get better. In my eyes it NEVER gets better for someone who truly HATES living. This thing called life was never for me

Last edited:
Reactions: kinzokukae, Green Destiny, Shades and 4 others
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
Without hesitation... 100% yes

Reactions: kinzokukae, Green Destiny and Wolfjob_dayjob
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
it's like asking if you would take all the money in the world for free,with no consequences. I'd do it in the next second if I was able to. I never,never wanted to be born in this hell. I want to go back to the void where I wouldn't suffer or be deprived of anything.

Reactions: kinzokukae
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
i completely agree - why do people expect you to enjoy life and want to keep living when you never chose to be born in the first place? it's not like you, pre-foetus, asked your parents or god or whoever to bring you into this world. to give you a psychical form. if we didn't ask for it, why should we have to deal with it?
This is something I think about all the time. I never asked to be here. I wish I was aborted ALL THE TIME. I never said I wanted to go through life being forced to go to school, then work & pay bills, deal with car maintenance, deal with other humans etc. I legit hate it here, but people say it'll get better. In my eyes it NEVER gets better for someone who truly HATES living. This thing called life was never for me

i feel you. it doesn't get better if you have nothing to look forward to; to get better for

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

We did not ask to be born indeed.
If things are good we ought to keep it going until we die.
For me personally, life is about having fun, as well as seeing how good you can get at things.
Realistically speaking, we are born into less-ideal situations where families are not financially well-off,
families that are abusive,
some people even without a family and grow up in an adopted family who loves them.

The point is,
you need to figure out what the heck you want to do next.
(a) You can continue life since you are already here,
especially if there's someone you do not wish to leave behind
or perhaps you have a goal/career/a hobby that you 100% wish to pursue

(b)that is the ctb part if you consider you don't want anything to do with this world at all,
If you given serious thought about everything including possible effects on your loved ones, then yes, we respect human rights to die for sure.

To answer this question,
People like fantasy, I do too. I would like to not be born into this world knowing things could actually go wrong.
I will not raise children if my situations are to remain the same.
I will raise children only under the circumstances knowing I can actually offer them love, emotional and financial support.
Unlike many parents who have a lot of improve before they should be allowed to have children.

P.S.
(Children that commit suicide due to unknown reasons are not parents fault)

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't ask for a lot of things. I don't cry about them. Thanks for the opportunity, sorry I fucked it up. Harder to live with no? So what if you plan on dying

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No, despite of having a childhood filled with abuse, never really growing up, depression, anxiety and loneliness, there were some beautiful things in my life, people who id loved with my whole being... I don't think I would trade them in for absolutely no feelings at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Mr2005
Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
No. I don't think it's a fair judgement to say the world is to harsh for anyone but myself. Even at that I've been fortunate to experience love and friendship even when it is fleeting. There are people that have died themselves or that I have drifted from but I still have love for them. I couldn't if I wasn't born. If there is afterlife/reincarnation (which I believe there is) then there is at least some spiritual to growth and purpose of what has passed. To CTB doesn't negate that. I'd go out counting neither my blessings nor my curses. I'd CTB based on static patterns and affects that do not serve me.

I'm not an antinatalist as I don't believe I have the right to decide if someone could or could not 'make it' in this harsh world. But I sure as fuck would do what I can to make it better.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf