Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
I am going to ctb in the next 2 weeks.

I just broke with my serious girlfriend, half an hour ago.

My hands are shaking as I type this and I feel like crying.
I feel like an asshole doing this to her I am going to be honest, I didn't handle it neatly.

I have cut off all communication with her. Even if I die, its not likely that she'll hear about it.

These next few days until my ctb date are going to be horrible. I wish I could just die right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: MindFrog, Elysium Searcher, Whale_bones and 15 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Omg, I'm sorry. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. I'm not even gonna pretend if I think you made the right decision to break up with her. I honestly don't know……
It sucks, man. And I'm really sorry you're gonna leave so soon…… But I were in her place, I would like to know the truth I think…. I hope it's for the best :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Elysium Searcher and AtMostOkay
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Sucks but at least you don't have to worry about her feelings anymore.

S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
why u broke up with her?

Reactions: Elysium Searcher
I

i want peace

Aug 29, 2021
I'm sure she will hear about it. You should have a cry and let it all out. Write her a note so she understands and isn't left with any unanswered questions after you're gone.

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Whale_bones, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I don't think you owe her any note or explanation for your exit...but whatever.

Reactions: deadverysoon
I

i want peace

Aug 29, 2021
I didn't say he owes her an explanation but he obviously cares very much about her so I'm sure it would help her have closure

Reactions: Elysium Searcher and Whale_bones
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine this must be painful to deal with. I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I hope you find the peace that you wish for.

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
why u broke up with her?
I broke up with her now so that when i ctb in the near future, she wouldn't be as hurt as she would have been if we were still together.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Panna and Alwaysbadtime
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
I am going to ctb in the next 2 weeks.

I just broke with my serious girlfriend, half an hour ago.

My hands are shaking as I type this and I feel like crying.
I feel like an asshole doing this to her I am going to be honest, I didn't handle it neatly.

I have cut off all communication with her. Even if I die, its not likely that she'll hear about it.

These next few days until my ctb date are going to be horrible. I wish I could just die right now.

Do what you gotta do. You are not responsible for anyone's emotions (excluding the care of vulnerable young children of course.)

Ignore the threads that insist someone will do X (such as die, kill, be lost, etc.) "because of you". This is nonsensical thinking. It is not your responsibility. You are only responsible for your actions. Each person is an individual human being capable of determining and being being accountable for their own actions / reactions. I'm sure you did the best that you could given the situation. No one is perfect.

You can always apologize for not handling things perfectly so that you don't come across as cruel or insensitive. Anything else is unnecessary.

Reactions: Shrek
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I broke up with her now so that when i ctb in the near future, she wouldn't be as hurt as she would have been if we were still together.
Don't you think you're hurting her twice and robbing you of your last days together?

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Ame, demuic and 1 other person
Shrek

Shrek

It's all ogre
Jul 10, 2021
You made your decision, and you had your reasons for it. You wheighed the cost and the benefit.
Do not question your decision. You did the right thing for the situation you where in. Otherwise you would have done differently.

Be strong friend.

Reactions: hʚll
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Lol. You think she gives a f7ck?
I still can't understand this people

Sorry to break the truth for you but she doesn't care
WTF? How do you know how a stranger feels? What is the point in saying this? They were in a long-term relationship. Most people care when they break up. Why say this? "Sorry to break the truth to you" Ummmm you are the speaker of 'truth'?!

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, anaschariac and Amumu
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Lol. You think she gives a f7ck?
I still can't understand this people

Sorry to break the truth for you but she doesn't care

sorry to break the truth to you... you are a dick

Reactions: Elysium Searcher, anaschariac and secure_alfalfa
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
I can imagine you must be feeling terrible, but on bright side, at least now you're free and it shows you're committed.

iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus

certified idiot
Aug 27, 2021
might do the same before i kill myself. no one would feel sad once i'm gone. she probably lose feelings on me already anyways. no point in living life without love

T

Tamz

Student
Sep 1, 2021
I'm so sorry for the extra pain you now have.

Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I would say that if you feel like writing her a letter to leave to her, if there are things you would like to say to her that you couldn't say now and it's something you want to do, then do that. If you CTB, the reality of your death is going to happen either way. She will experience that reality regardless. It seems like you have a lot of love and care for her, since you're willing to make yourself go through the pain of a breakup to try to support her well-being, so if she has that same level of love and care for you, she would likely want to know your thoughts. Of course, only you know your relationship and what type of person she is, and only you can know if leaving a letter or message would feel right to you.

Reactions: i want peace