suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
I feel so disgusted in myself. It's been almost 2 months without cutting myself, but all last night and today, I've been doing it nonstop. I feel like such a failure to myself.

I thought I was getting better last week, but all this week I've been in such a shit pit of depression. I'm so close to just ending it all, but I can't, I have a lot I want to get done before I ctb.
I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like shit, I don't know what to do to feel better, I've tried so much, I just want to lay in bed, cuddle with my cats and just never do anything again. Life feels so meaningless to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fwompje and hopefully
M

MyFinalProject

Oct 11, 2022
It's been a while since I cut myself, but these last few days I've had an immense desire to do so. I've been holding myself back from doing this and I don't know how long I'll hold on. And I agree with you, life is so meaningless. I would just sleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: suprswag
suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
It's been a while since I cut myself, but these last few days I've had an immense desire to do so. I've been holding myself back from doing this and I don't know how long I'll hold on. And I agree with you, life is so meaningless. I would just sleep forever.
I hope your able to overcome your urges, it absolutely sucks when you've hurt yourself after trying so hard not too. I wish you the best in resisting your desires to hurt yourself. ❤️

pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
i did so after 3 months.. healing happens in cycles i think. i like to think of it like a cold, sometimes you have to get worse before you get better

• Love
Reactions: Fwompje, AllMyDreams and suprswag
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Im so sorry that life has been so cruel and enervating. I totally understand. I wouldn't be so hard on myself If I was you; yes you did self harm, but progress is progress. It was a total of 2 months. Im proud of you for coming so far.

• Love
Reactions: AllMyDreams and suprswag
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound tiring what you are going through, and I get that it's awful when existing just continues to get worse. I guess that after all there is no real relief from the suffering that this life brings and this is unfortunately the reality. But anyway, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: suprswag