I

intothevoid

Sep 9, 2019
I was supposed to CTB yesterday. Yet at the last minute, for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it and I don't know why and it's driving me crazy. A month ago when I did do it, my ex (who I haven't been with for 2 months) got to me and made sure I didn't die and now for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it. I keep telling myself that it's fine, I'll do it today but my head's all over the place. Sorry just had to get that off my chest

Reactions: 21Neberg
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
,what method u doing ? At least u have the method identified .. I can't make up my mind how to Ctb

I

intothevoid

Sep 9, 2019
,what method u doing ? At least u have the method identified .. I can't make up my mind how to Ctb
Going with SN. Seems to be the most peaceful after N, but that's out of my price range.

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
If you couldnt do it yet, then you are probably not ready yet for this, maybe deep in your heart that u still believe in a solution or you see hope or reasons to still living for. One day you will feel that your 200% ready for it without planning an exact date.

Reactions: woxihuanni, DeepSleep and BPD_LE
okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
Please don't blame yourself ,take a deep breath and assess your situation , planning it's important , sorry for bad english

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
You couldn't do it as you are not ready.

Reactions: woxihuanni, DeepSleep and BPD_LE