FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly see those who no longer exist as being the only fortunate ones, I envy them as life in itself undeniably is the true problem, it's a terrible burden having the ability to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer.

I envy those with the courage to take control over their inevitable fate, in a world where chance so cruelly determines everything, to me it's certainly something admirable managing to overcome all the risks and complications involved in being free from this world where suicide isn't accepted as being the perfectly valid option that it is, those who manage to prevent all future harms are certainly to be envied when we are only destined for suffering, loss and decay just to die anyway.

Because of the harsh reality of existing and the fact that life is something so unnecessary and undesirable in the first place of course only the nonexistent, who are free from everything are the fortunate ones as I believe that we simply cease to exist after this, the dead have no wants or need for everything, nothing can concern them and to me that is perfect.

The only relief lies in the thought of not existing when everything is finally forgotten about, I see the absence of everything as being true peace and anyway to die solves what the true problem is, as without life one cannot suffer, and suffering is the inevitable consequence of being conscious and aware. I have so much admiration particularly for those who manage to succeed in less than ideal suicide methods, the determination of those people certainly is to be envied. But of course suicide shouldn't be so difficult, humans deserve the option to reach ideal, perfect nonexistence with ease and without risks and complications. I see so much beauty in being completely unaware of everything when in comparison life is so tragic, cruel and meaningless. There will always be too much suffering in existence which is why those who die are fortunate.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Kurai, jussrav and 4 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Death is most definitely preferable over life. I don't admire people for committing suicide. They simply did what they thought is best for them. Life is a selfish game where suffering is around every corner.

Reactions: Source Energy
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i think that in the view of many prolifers and breeders, the ideal world is where no one can commit suicide, or it's only allowed as a "privilege" to the very very tortured humans like old or terminally ill people, and that's just incredibly stupid. you have to be cosmically delusional to think that prohibiting
suicide will somehow "fix the world" or "make it a better place to live". i mean, it's just so ridiculous!

look at all these governments, parents. they cannot even bear the thought that their children or citizens have the option to die (= to escape imposed suffering) whenever they want to. that's why they're so pissed and writhe in hysterics trying to ban any even slightly peaceful method that comes up. this is what happened to Kenneth recently. all those police checks that shouldn't have happened because euthanasia & assisted suicide should be legal. we were all pulled out of non-existence. now this man is going to prison for helping people get what should be guaranteed to them from birth? for helping people escape imposed torment that they didn't order? incredibly cruel and unfair. these governments and hysterical parents are allied in that they all perceive people as their property. and indeed, for the state it means more workers, more soldiers, more parents, more taxpayers, more AI programmers etc etc. these police puppets of the state, they just go around and take away your freedom. don't give them your SN if they came to you

many ppl even here don't understand why the right to die is so fundamental, so important. there is no way i'll ever accept this life & their status-quo. all these actions of pro-lifers prove to me even more that i need to leave as soon as possible, because i see that this place is a dangerous prison, and other people will see it too

Reactions: Venessolotic, DEATH IS FREEDOM, Darkover and 2 others
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
I certainly see those who no longer exist as being the only fortunate ones, I envy them as life in itself undeniably is the true problem, it's a terrible burden having the ability to exist in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer.

I envy those with the courage to take control over their inevitable fate, in a world where chance so cruelly determines everything, to me it's certainly something admirable managing to overcome all the risks and complications involved in being free from this world where suicide isn't accepted as being the perfectly valid option that it is, those who manage to prevent all future harms are certainly to be envied when we are only destined for suffering, loss and decay just to die anyway.

Because of the harsh reality of existing and the fact that life is something so unnecessary and undesirable in the first place of course only the nonexistent, who are free from everything are the fortunate ones as I believe that we simply cease to exist after this, the dead have no wants or need for everything, nothing can concern them and to me that is perfect.

The only relief lies in the thought of not existing when everything is finally forgotten about, I see the absence of everything as being true peace and anyway to die solves what the true problem is, as without life one cannot suffer, and suffering is the inevitable consequence of being conscious and aware. I have so much admiration particularly for those who manage to succeed in less than ideal suicide methods, the determination of those people certainly is to be envied. But of course suicide shouldn't be so difficult, humans deserve the option to reach ideal, perfect nonexistence with ease and without risks and complications. I see so much beauty in being completely unaware of everything when in comparison life is so tragic, cruel and meaningless. There will always be too much suffering in existence which is why those who die are fortunate.
Non-existence, it is the ideal state, no pain, no suffering, nothing, just eternal sleep. I wish could have enough to CTB safely, but sadly people will save me.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Death is most definitely preferable over life. I don't admire people for committing suicide. They simply did what they thought is best for them. Life is a selfish game where suffering is around every corner.
Absolutely correct .

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I envy the people who have the opportunity to die with the help of doctors - the best death. A death that we all deserve. A death that will probably become possible for future generations. No one should have to be forced to commit suicide alone with unreliable methods without the help of doctors to escape pointless suffering. But we are expected to die from old age no matter how life turns out for us. We are expected to die very slowly. None of us chose to be born and should not be forced to live. People must accept that we are all going to die. No one should have to be trapped here.

Reactions: Immensevoid, ThisUnrest and Kurai