• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EmpathyMinded

EmpathyMinded

Student
May 1, 2023
Staying over at a place I do from time to time and there is a really strong support bar in the closet that is level with my chin so at a really good height for kneeling hanging to work. I learned how to tie a slipknot tonight as well with a cord and I realized testing it and then pretty easily securing the other end strongly and test putting my head through it and leaning forward that holy shit, this is good to go right now. It's late and the people who live where I am staying would never think to disturb me this late, I have zero doubt on having way over the half hour I need to do the deed successfully.

I'm not going to tonight - it's not a big deal to wait I visit every week and these same circumstances are simple to replicate - but simply leaning forward and processing I have this much power, FINALLY I have control over my life…it's a really powerful feeling. If I do it, there are things I would still like to do and get in order first, but that epiphany really made me feel good. Knowing I could any time basically gives me a nice sense of peace I've been needing lately.

Just felt like sharing that. Hope you all are doing well, well as well as you can be if you're here like me. 😂🙃

Reactions: Nephy, etherealspring and Yaka
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to feel at peace, best wishes.