RobertGomes

RobertGomes

Jan 16, 2024
Hi all.
I tried to compose and then recording on my computer a song, melancholic, with slow beat and playing the instruments all by myself to try and express something inside me that I am not capable of write about since I suck at writing lyrics. Its instrumental, the quality is below average but still, if you want to give it a try and listen to it, there you go:

Cheers

• Love
Reactions: Silenos, JOkE2109 and MissionSucksAssFul
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
damn! I can't even hear the melancholy! to my ears it just sounds like one of those love songs that are way too sexual for no good reason xD with sum sick-ass lickz to boot! no doubt I would download this (highest form of commendation music can receive from me xD) :) Edit: also is there a link to this somewhere or does it only exist here? nother Edit: nvm I got it xD

JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Good job on this! Love it

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
RobertGomes

RobertGomes

Jan 16, 2024
damn! I can't even hear the melancholy! to my ears it just sounds like one of those love songs that are way too sexual for no good reason xD with sum sick-ass lickz to boot! no doubt I would download this (highest form of commendation music can receive from me xD) :)
Oh, thank you! Well, I guess I'm still in the way to improve this form of self expression, so, the next ones will be more depressive for sure.

Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
especially loved how you handle a solo, wut dem fingers do muh guy? XD seriously, I actually did download it xD

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Hi all.
I tried to compose and then recording on my computer a song, melancholic, with slow beat and playing the instruments all by myself to try and express something inside me that I am not capable of write about since I suck at writing lyrics. Its instrumental, the quality is below average but still, if you want to give it a try and listen to it, there you go:

Cheers

holy moly, you're playing those??? :o i worship a good guitar & this is defffff a good guitar, good everything!! thx for sharing :)

Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul
RobertGomes

RobertGomes

Jan 16, 2024
holy moly, you're playing those??? :o i worship a good guitar & this is defffff a good guitar, good everything!! thx for sharing :)
If i die I'll let you collect the royalties*

• Love