Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I come here for two main reasons. 1. I find posting my thoughts here is freeing and relieves some anxiety. 2. I hope to some day sooner than later to see something that makes me think ok I can do it too. I hate waking up every day. But then I find things I do enjoy, things that pass the time in a pleasant way and forget my mission for a while during the day.
But underneath the wish to die is there always, especially upon waking up. Oh no, yet another day when I should be gone.

The people here who pretend to have attempted suicide deserve a special place in hell btw. People here are extremely depressed and dealing with unbearable situations. I have contempt for anyone coming here with ulterior motives and that includes predators looking for victims.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, アホペンギン, SVEN and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
When your time is right, you'll know. Meantime you can vent here all you want. Best wishes in achieving peace, however you get there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
We will provide your needs, to vent and to help you relieve your anxiety. Some day you will find the peace you deserve, however you deem to be the best.

Also, I agree as well.. Those who pretend to have attempted suicide really do deserve a special place in hell.. Its disgusting how people do that especially on a pro-suicide forum where people are suffering.