Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I am opting out of c0 and SN. I have decided to do the Exit Bag...... Its worth the trouble......

If a 22 year old can pull it off successfully, so can I.....

Just a breath or two..then sleep. (Using Nitro)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, burnedCookie, a_strange_day and 7 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish you peace with whatever you decide to do

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111
alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
What made you change your mind?

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I wish you peace with whatever you decide to do
thank you hun

C0 was my first choice and was what I failed attempt in Jan. The problem is the smell. No matter where I do it, it will leave the strong smell of gas in a vehicle. Due to this I am limited to where I can go since I will not CTB at home. This is a strong backup if all else fails with the Exit Bag, but I am deeply touched by a young lady who succesfully CTB at age 22, A beautiful Black girl... whose story I resonated with. She did it in her car with a helium tank. I love the fact that in just a few breaths consciousness is lost..... I love the idea of taking that HUGE inhale..... I do Yoga so and have done breathwork so i understand how to empty my lungs and control of the breath..... Plus... To be able to contrust with my OWN hands the means for my own peaceful exit appeals to the need for control that is rooted deeply within me. I watched the Betty video.... Cute little old lady.... I'm like yup. This is it.

Plus the uncertainty of SN really freaked me out....... I don't like heart palpitations... And I'm prone to tachydria.... So, I am opting out of it for sure..... Bought all that shit for nothing lmao... I guess thats just part of the path..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: a_strange_day, rue, nolongerhurting and 3 others
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
I'd do helium if I had the means to get near pure helium, and the know how to set it up. But, I don't, so I'm sticking with SN. I wish you peace as well!

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and TowerUpright
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sounds like a good plan. It's how I joined this site looking for more details on it. Then started to shop around for the tank, regulator and hoses that fitted and realised I was crap at putting together Ikea furniture so opted on something less technical

Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore, a_strange_day, Boochky and 1 other person
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Helium is in short supply these days, if I have read correctly.

ObsessiveCompulsive

ObsessiveCompulsive

Sep 26, 2019
I was going with a exit bag but can't set it up anywhere with discretion.

I heard that to, heard that they add oxygen to it now so it won't work, what I heard/read anyway.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and alexithymia
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
May you find your peace with this method, Dawn.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Nitrogen will do the same and does not suffer from short supply or being watered down with regular air

Reactions: sleepy dog, a_strange_day, angie and 2 others
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Helium was my back-up plan when fentanyl OD didn't work. I ordered 2 tanks online, went to a store for the correct size tubing, had a plastic bag and got it all ready. Either I fucked it up (had no regulator) or it was mixed with oxygen. I'm thinking the latter as the bag filled ok but I didn't even pass out and I kept going til the tanks were empty. Had a bloody awful headache all weekend though.

alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Helium was my back-up plan when fentanyl OD didn't work. I ordered 2 tanks online, went to a store for the correct size tubing, had a plastic bag and got it all ready. Either I fucked it up (had no regulator) or it was mixed with oxygen. I'm thinking the latter as the bag filled ok but I didn't even pass out and I kept going til the tanks were empty. Had a bloody awful headache all weekend though.

From what I understand, it can be quite difficult to get a tank with pure helium nowadays. They've really cracked down on it due to all the attempts.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Morphosis
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Doesn't have to be helium... the type pf gas doesn't matter according to PPH. So Nitro will work just fine.

Reactions: burnedCookie and TowerUpright
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
From what I understand, it can be quite difficult to get a tank with pure helium nowadays. They've really cracked down on it due to all the attempts.
That's what I think went wrong. It claimed to be pure (98%) but it can't have been. Or I wouldn't be here.
Plus when the tanks arrived there was no percentage listed anywhere on them

• Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and alexithymia
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018

Because of the attempts AND there is a worldwide shortage. From PPH and research the type of gas is not important.... Nitro, helium.... It just needs to displace the oxygen to create hypoxia.

I'm somehow excited about this method.. I am a brainy type and I like to make shit....
Most likely was the watered down helium.... The youngs ladys suicide was in 2014.... before the helium hype and shortage. PPH says that Nitro is prefeered now anywayz..........

Reactions: sleepy dog
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Because of the attempts AND there is a worldwide shortage. From PPH and research the type of gas is not important.... Nitro, helium.... It just needs to displace the oxygen to create hypoxia.

I'm somehow excited about this method.. I am a brainy type and I like to make shit....

Most likely was the watered down helium.... The youngs ladys suicide was in 2014.... before the helium hype and shortage. PPH says that Nitro is prefeered now anywayz..........
Wish I had ordered nitrogen instead but wasn't sure how available it was and helium was easy to get. I was SO discouraged as I really and truly believed it would work

• Aww..
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
thank you hun

C0 was my first choice and was what I failed attempt in Jan. The problem is the smell. No matter where I do it, it will leave the strong smell of gas in a vehicle. Due to this I am limited to where I can go since I will not CTB at home. This is a strong backup if all else fails with the Exit Bag, but I am deeply touched by a young lady who succesfully CTB at age 22, A beautiful Black girl... whose story I resonated with. She did it in her car with a helium tank. I love the fact that in just a few breaths consciousness is lost..... I love the idea of taking that HUGE inhale..... I do Yoga so and have done breathwork so i understand how to empty my lungs and control of the breath..... Plus... To be able to contrust with my OWN hands the means for my own peaceful exit appeals to the need for control that is rooted deeply within me. I watched the Betty video.... Cute little old lady.... I'm like yup. This is it.

Plus the uncertainty of SN really freaked me out....... I don't like heart palpitations... And I'm prone to tachydria.... So, I am opting out of it for sure..... Bought all that shit for nothing lmao... I guess thats just part of the path..

Hey sweetie. I never knew there were so many ways to kill yourself. This is so surreal.

• Hugs
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I don't understand what you mean by uncertainty with SN. As long no vomiting happens, it works.

Sadwind

Sadwind

want to go
Sep 21, 2019
Nothing wrong with a change of plans

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I don't understand what you mean by uncertainty with SN. As long no vomiting happens, it works.
Lots of mixed reports wit the research I have done....... Plus SN can't top blacking out within a few breaths.......

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I did the opposite and went from Nitrogen to SN. Supposedly SN doesn't have any long-term repercussions for botched attempts.

Reactions: Stan and Dawn0071111
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I have what is needed for Nitrogen bag and SN methods. I still have to make the bag, which is intimidating me. It seems hard to make. I worry about the bag failing in some way or the tank falling over and the hose coming off. With SN I worry about vomiting and the effects before going unconscious, mostly the vomiting though.

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting and Dawn0071111
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I am opting out of c0 and SN. I have decided to do the Exit Bag...... Its worth the trouble......

If a 22 year old can pull it off successfully, so can I.....

It's harder than it seems. I mean it's effective but it's hard because of the feeling like you are suffocating. I didn't feel like it was instant or fail proof enough for me.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
There is not supposed to be a feeling of suffocating. That would mean that there is CO2 in the bag, which means it is being done wrong.

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting, Morphosis, rue and 1 other person
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
It's harder than it seems. I mean it's effective but it's hard because of the feeling like you are suffocating. I didn't feel like it was instant or fail proof enough for me.
Did you make the kit exactly following pph instuctions? What kind of gas did u use?
This made my night...
So glad... its so nice to.have those moments while living in the valley

Last edited:
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I didn't feel like I was suffocating while the gas was still flowing, it actually feels like a cool breeze. It was only when the tanks ran out and bag deflated that it gets uncomfortable

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I am opting out of c0 and SN. I have decided to do the Exit Bag...... Its worth the trouble.......

It was my first choice but the setup seems complicated and since you have to buy the Max D regulator it would have been as expensive as N. But I have to admit that it seems so peaceful...No need for any physical preparation or anti emetics regimen.
Hopefully the debreather will be available soon.

Index

Reactions: burnedCookie
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I think Inert gas is the most peaceful method after N. My first plan was inert gas. Then changed to SN. Inert gas is not possible because I had to do it in a hotel room. I think there are a few important details in this method.

- Sufficient amount of gas
- Amount of gas flow
- Not falling down while unconscious
- Percent purity of gas.

While unconscious, spasms caused by hypoxia can ruin everything. If I went this way, I'd tie myself up somewhere.That's why I don't prefer this method at the hotel. If you're going to do it at home, I believe you can handle it. My heart is with you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting