• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justagirl0

Jun 30, 2024
I'm sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first nor second language. I also apologise because I think that I'm going to write a lot, but I need help.

I met my now ex-boyfriend on tinder more than a year ago. I did with him everything for the first time like losing my virginity, I met him when I was 24 years old, something that it was very important for me. I told me my deepest secrets and problems that has happened to me since I was little, like being SA when I was 5 years old, my father abandoning me and never caring. My mother beating me up with cables, belts, a figure, kitchen utensils breaking them while beating me up, and even pointing a knife at me once.
My mother then met step father, he has been in my life for like 18 years and he has never said a word of appreciation or absolutely anything. Then he started to beat me up too in high school, also destroying me room, keeping my make up, hair straightener, shampoo, perfumes from me.

It all changed when I met him, he gave me hope and that I was not alone, he was the only friend I had and the most important person in my life. Some things started happening with people around him hurting me, which made me start cutting myself, I've been doing it for probably a year, and I stopped for more than a month until today.

I am diagnosed with ADHD, BPD, depression and anxiety and I am going to therapy. More than a month ago I was living with him in his country and with his parents. Life was not easy there for me without friends and no one to talk. So I was trying to talk with his mom about everything that was in my head, trying to find help. That lead to them kicking me out and saying that I need to go to my country to get help. I live in a small town where there's nothing I can do and where I'm not happy since we moved here. I started going to therapy being in my country and it all went extremely well, I started being happy like never before and letting him have his own space and never bothering him and also supporting him with anything. Everything was going perfect until 3 days ago. 3 days ago I had a tachycardia, I was scared because I've never felt what I was feeling, i tried to contact him and no answer because he was with a friend, I sent him more messages because I was at the hospital and he got mad at me. I couldn't tell him about it because I was scared that he would think that its not good for me to go back to his country because they have private healthcare, not like mine. So I told him that I took pills, something I did previously, he still didn't want to support me with that and left me alone at the hospital for more than 3 hours talking with no one because my parents were in another place for holidays. At the next day he broke up with me. I tried to explain to him the truth, showing him all the proof and papers, and still he decided to leave me. I've never been this sad in my whole life, everything hurts and I just think about dying. I'm absolutely alone, he was all my support. I'm only thinking about how can I kill myself. I've been trying by not drinking and I managed 3 days u till I read an article about a woman living up to 9 and I don't think I can. I just dont want to keep suffering. I know I did bad things, I treated him badly because I'm insecure and I always felt that "why was he with him when there's so many prettier girls out there". I regret everything so much and I wish I could go back in time.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I wont sugarcoat it.

You dodged a bullet, he was an asshole, and his family was too. When you take a personn, yo take the whole package, you grow together, and solve shit together.
If he was ready to abandon you at the first minor bump, instead of supporting you, then he was not deserving you.
Think again about all that. Sugar coated words are easy to say, acting is another story.

Reactions: RemainingDubious and divinemistress36
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I wont sugarcoat it.

You dodged a bullet, he was an asshole, and his family was too. When you take a personn, yo take the whole package, you grow together, and solve shit together.
If he was ready to abandon you at the first minor bump, instead of supporting you, then he was not deserving you.
Think again about all that. Sugar coated words are easy to say, acting is another story.
It probably isn't what you want to hear but they're correct.

When someone has the power to make you happy they also have the power to make you unhappy.

Your past has proven you've gone through and survived so much worse than this breakup with a selfish asshole.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Don't ctb over this. He's not worth it. You been through a lot. Is it possible for you to live alone somewhere and not have any contact with any of the people you talk about? Sounds like you have never been around anyone in your life that didn't abuse you 1 way or another. Try some alone time somehow.

• Love
J

justagirl0

Jun 30, 2024
Don't ctb over this. He's not worth it. You been through a lot. Is it possible for you to live alone somewhere and not have any contact with any of the people you talk about? Sounds like you have never been around anyone in your life that didn't abuse you 1 way or another. Try some alone time somehow.
I can't be alone, I don't have money. I am trapped here. I also feel that I kinda want them all to see what they did to me, when I was crying for help and they were ignoring me, leading me to now take my own life.
I wont sugarcoat it.

I know. And I have the feeling that I have to do just to show them how much they hurt me
It probably isn't what you want to hear but they're correct.

When someone has the power to make you happy they also have the power to make you unhappy.

Your past has proven you've gone through and survived so much worse than this breakup with a selfish asshole.
I really can't seriously

• Hugs
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I can't be alone, I don't have money. I am trapped here.
Yet here you are. i don't mean any offence but you're underestimating yourself and your resilience.

"If you live through defeat, you are not defeated. If you are beaten but acquire wisdom, you have won. Lose yourself to improve yourself. Only when we shed all self-definition do we find who we really are." - The RZA

I also feel that I kinda want them all to see what they did to me, when I was crying for help and they were ignoring me, leading me to now take my own life.
Since their lack of compassion seems to have contributed to you being in the position you currently are. It seems rather unlikely they will actually care about the impact their callousness has had. They are not worth your life.

I really can't seriously
Please don't underestimate yourself. Just because that's currently how you feel and you 100% believe that right now, it doesn't mean that belief is factual.

i personally don't believe i could go through what you have already survived. You're so much stronger than you believe you are.

What does your therapist think?

Reactions: justagirl0