Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
Financial problems are just killing me. It's the number one cause of my stress and anxiety and depression--it's all a vicious circle. If I could solve the financial problems I probably wouldn't want to ctb. But nothing's working. Medical bills, credit card bills, my daughter's college tuition, the mortgage, . . . and then having enough left after to keep the lights on, the water running, and food on the table. I try to juggle things, but it's not working. I can't take much more. Meeting with my soon-to-be ex wife about our finances this afternoon, and not at all looking forward to that. Depending on how it goes, today may be the day I finally order the shotgun and shells and start the ctb countdown. But I'm not sure I can wait that long. Oh how I wished I lived in a more gun-friendly state--I could go into a fucking Walmart and be good to go. Might try the night-night method again, this time with socks, if I can't wait for the gun to get here.

• Aww..
Reactions: landslide2, whaleandwasp, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
W

whaleandwasp

Apr 18, 2023
Financial problems are just killing me. It's the number one cause of my stress and anxiety and depression--it's all a vicious circle. If I could solve the financial problems I probably wouldn't want to ctb. But nothing's working. Medical bills, credit card bills, my daughter's college tuition, the mortgage, . . . and then having enough left after to keep the lights on, the water running, and food on the table. I try to juggle things, but it's not working. I can't take much more. Meeting with my soon-to-be ex wife about our finances this afternoon, and not at all looking forward to that. Depending on how it goes, today may be the day I finally order the shotgun and shells and start the ctb countdown. But I'm not sure I can wait that long. Oh how I wished I lived in a more gun-friendly state--I could go into a fucking Walmart and be good to go. Might try the night-night method again, this time with socks, if I can't wait for the gun to get here.

A llllllot of issues could be solved with money because I am struggling too man. Can't see a doctor, my knee is going out and I'm having some major medical issues. I have only been to the dentist one time in the past two decades, my teeth hurt and I need a lot of work. Then there is the bills, food, utilities, I have 150K in student loans, I don't make jack shit for pay. I haven't been on a vacation of any kind since I was a kid. I do live in probably the most gun friendly state in the union, but that's not my preferred method. If I could just get a financial windfall and see the doctor, dentist, get into therapy, buy a good vehicle and a home, and can just fucking breathe for once -- I think my mental health would improve significantly. I think that's true for a lot of people, actually..this capitalistic hellscape tells us to shut up and work like slaves, and to stay poor, stay hidden, and die silently.

Reactions: landslide2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be really tiring and dreadful, but anyway I wish you all the best in whatever happens.