maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
sorry for the constant typos rhis is going to have but ic ant be bothered to care about spelling right now.

nothing nothing nothing at all is going right. I don't want to die. im not ready to die yet but that seems like the only option to finally end all of this unbearable pain. I can't go on like this. I can't take it anymore I really really really reallycant why won't anyone help me I just want one person to care just one and apparntly thatstoo much to ask for

if i ctb I'll be forgotten immediately icant do that I can't he forgotten I haven't done anything worthbbeibg remembered I don't want to die without having something to be remembered for but I'm unbelievably talentless, maybe it's hopeless.aomeone just love me please please

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, RW__Asher23, brokeandbroken and 2 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I relate to this a lot. I'm sorry you're feeling so much pain. It's a terrible thing when you're not ready to die yet but feel like you have to because everything hurts so much. I'm here if you need to talk about anything

• Love
Reactions: brokeandbroken and maidens
maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
I relate to this a lot. I'm sorry you're feeling so much pain. It's a terrible thing when you're not ready to die yet but feel like you have to because everything hurts so much. I'm here if you need to talk about anything
thank you so much

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
existence can be really cruel, it's okay to feel hopeless. our life can appear meaningless without the feeling of being remembered or appreciated, but I can assure that we all leave something in history. it doesn't matter if big or small, someone will always remember our existence. and if you don't feel like you don't want to die, you can hold on to that feeling, if you want. hold on to your wishes, to the sign you want to leave before you go, to the love you have to give and to receive. you don't need talent to do something worth remembering, and if you feel like you're really talentless, i hope you discover your own talent. talent can be anything, it's just yours to have and know, so hold on to this if you want and if you can or if you need to.
I wish you the best<3

• Love
Reactions: maidens
maidens

maidens

Aug 27, 2023
existence can be really cruel, it's okay to feel hopeless. our life can appear meaningless without the feeling of being remembered or appreciated, but I can assure that we all leave something in history. it doesn't matter if big or small, someone will always remember our existence. and if you don't feel like you don't want to die, you can hold on to that feeling, if you want. hold on to your wishes, to the sign you want to leave before you go, to the love you have to give and to receive. you don't need talent to do something worth remembering, and if you feel like you're really talentless, i hope you discover your own talent. talent can be anything, it's just yours to have and know, so hold on to this if you want and if you can or if you need to.
I wish you the best<3
thankbyou

Reactions: quietwater
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
thankbyou
I hope you were able to discuss what is going on with someone here. If not you can message me or post here. Hopefully you are able help if desired and to find peace.

• Love
Reactions: maidens