• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

ChillPillZT!me

Feb 15, 2023
Im so fucking sick and tired of being everybody's therapist friend and no one ever asking how i am. But then, id probs only lie to them and say im fine if they bothered to ask. I want to go, i dont have access to drugs but i do to alcohol. Im wondering if i get drunk to the point i wanna pass out and stick a plastic bag over my head and die through suffocation if that would work. I tried it before but was sober and panicked when i started hyperventilating so maybe the alcohol will stop that fight or flight feeling a bit. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Hellish Ore
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
find a better method

Reactions: ChillPillZT!me
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
You'll likely rip the bag off without even realizing it. Best options are hanging, shooting your brain stem, or poison.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and ChillPillZT!me
C

ChillPillZT!me

Feb 15, 2023
find a better method
What would you suggest?
You'll likely rip the bag off without even realizing it. Best options are hanging, shooting your brain stem, or poison.
My ideal cbt would be to shoot myself but I'm in the UK and can't get hold of a gun easily. I've been researching into partial hanging

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you have a few more posts you can use the search. There's also the Suicide Resource Compilation. Nobody can choose a method for you, you have to do that on your own.

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
If you want someone to go with, PM me. I'm so tired of it all.