wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
im sorry for the rant i know this has been said by many people many times before

its just too much for me
i hate school, i hate my life, everything is going just as terrible as i had expected

i cant wait to die but i still have so much to do before i go like clean my apartment give my things to my friends etc

the other day i was facetiming my sister and i felt so fucking bad for her that she's going to lose her sister very soon and she doesnt even know it. i pray they get over it fast and forget about me for their own good. life is already terrible and im about to make it even worse for my siblings

i dont want to live another day. im only doing it for the sake of others and for unfinished businesses.
i fucking hate my brain and i hate my body and i hate my life. i shouldve never existed

i really dont know where else or who else i could ever say these things to. this forum is all i have where i feel like i wont be judged and reached out for "help". i dont deserve help i deserve a quick death and disappearance

i hope my friends can forget me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: letmejoindeath, voyager, dizzdesi and 5 others
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i can definitely understand your frustration. im sorry that life has brought you to this point </3

Reactions: voyager
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
im sorry for the rant i know this has been said by many people many times before

its just too much for me
i hate school, i hate my life, everything is going just as terrible as i had expected

i cant wait to die but i still have so much to do before i go like clean my apartment give my things to my friends etc

the other day i was facetiming my sister and i felt so fucking bad for her that she's going to lose her sister very soon and she doesnt even know it. i pray they get over it fast and forget about me for their own good. life is already terrible and im about to make it even worse for my siblings

i dont want to live another day. im only doing it for the sake of others and for unfinished businesses.
i fucking hate my brain and i hate my body and i hate my life. i shouldve never existed

i really dont know where else or who else i could ever say these things to. this forum is all i have where i feel like i wont be judged and reached out for "help". i dont deserve help i deserve a quick death and disappearance

i hope my friends can forget me
Hope you find peace

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Being alive's pretty overwhelming, yep, I totally get where you're coming from

I'm sorry you're going through this, I'm glad that you can confide in us, I think venting like this and being completely honest is far more helpful than being hit with toxic positivity or being told that you have to stay and reconsider

Hope you find peace soon in one way or another

Reactions: letmejoindeath and voyager
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's dreadful having to suffer in an existence you hate, I wish you the best and I hope that you eventually find true peace from all the suffering.

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
hey...please don't feel the need to say that your post isn't valid because other people have posted similar things. you have your personal life experience that IS unique, even if some people may relate to it. i love my siblings so much, and they've been through a lot, so it makes me sad knowing that i won't be here much longer. i understand the sadness and guilt you feel for those you care about. i have also been very stressed about finishing up pre-death business. i hope that regardless of your choices, you can make peace with yourself. it's a devastating boat to be in. you can dm me anytime 🫶
wishing you the best