Uncensored

Uncensored

Call yourself considerate and force me to suffer
Mar 2, 2023
I've been considering ctb for quite a while now, getting close to doing something compulsively but usually finding some excuse to coward out of it. I have no life vision for myself, no skills, no ambitions. Typical aspects of depression. There are only 2 people I care about, one being my best friend who quite frankly would be better off without me. The other was another friend I had, who I found interest in. I was holding on to a weak and pointless hope that they would return the feelings, and maybe be the first person to actually care about me. Well I decided to shoot my shot, and now I'm 100% sure the friendship is ruined. There's nothing left for me, and all I have to look forward to is finding a method and trying to go through with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Forever Sleep and charlotte_
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I've been considering ctb for quite a while now, getting close to doing something compulsively but usually finding some excuse to coward out of it. I have no life vision for myself, no skills, no ambitions. Typical aspects of depression. There are only 2 people I care about, one being my best friend who quite frankly would be better off without me. The other was another friend I had, who I found interest in. I was holding on to a weak and pointless hope that they would return the feelings, and maybe be the first person to actually care about me. Well I decided to shoot my shot, and now I'm 100% sure the friendship is ruined. There's nothing left for me, and all I have to look forward to is finding a method and trying to go through with it.
lol same here, im hanging onto a single millimeter thin thread rn and its like hours or days away from finally snapping

also yeah i can relate rip about your crush

• Love
Reactions: Uncensored
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be awful when existing just continues to get worse, you certainly cannot trust and rely on other people in this cruel world. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: Uncensored