• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JusReallyTired

JusReallyTired

Feb 26, 2020
Since I can't swallow pills I was wondering if there are more suitable ways to overdose. I was wondering if crushing the pills, mixing them with water and then drinking this would have the same potency as just swallowing a bunch.
Also any other suggestions for the problem would be appreciated.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Overdosing is one of the most unreliable methods, you'll generally find on this site it is not recommended. You can put overdose in the site search and see it's overwhelmingly discouraged, and all the reasons why.

With regard to crushing or dissolving, you would have to research each individual pill as the effects can change for some.

Reactions: blood orange
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
You'll end up getting a tube of charcoal down your throat, your stomach pumped, send into the psych ward until you're medically cleared. Overdosing on pills is what my own mother tried to do. Witnessing her in the ICU like what I described is still a haunting memory. Overdosing on prescription medication never works unless you have the right cocktail to do it. You'll end up harming your body even more.

In addition that if your overdose leads to permanently damaging you, you may not have any capacity of making decisions on your own.

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@JusReallyTired, I'm sorry about whatever has led you to contemplate this. As people are saying, ODing is not a very good idea. Have you looked at the Resource Compendium near the top of the forum? You'll find miles of useful information there.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Sorry that you are desperate to end your life.

What pills were you planning to O.D. on may I ask?

Have you ever heard of plugging?

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Since I can't swallow pills I was wondering if there are more suitable ways to overdose. I was wondering if crushing the pills, mixing them with water and then drinking this would have the same potency as just swallowing a bunch.

don't even try it, I can't swallow pills, I tried crushing quietipeine last year, just no!! doesn't do anything, I only wanted sleep, but couldn't even do that
Not sure why you can't swallow pills but for me its a fear, my fear took over and refused to allow my body to even think about it! Managed to take around 40, but no where near enough to even doze!

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019

Welcome.

You've already received useful advice - ODs almost never work. Really.
The ability to swallow pills has nothing to do with being able to CTB.

We're not about giving direct advice here, especially on your first couple of posts. There is tons of information here, but you need to do your own reading and research. The search box (by the magnifying glass) is a great place to start. There are also compilations of methods that you'll want to browse through.

We are generally a pretty friendly and supportive group. Expect to be asked what brought you here, how you found us and why you've decided to end your life.

Speaking of which, what brings you to this point in your life?

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
What @UpandDownPrincess said.

I'm depressed as hell and anti life, but think every suicide except my own - and liver cancer patients in their 70s - is a tragedy.

I don't try to talk people down, but if someone's doing to do it no matter what, then they need to have tried treatment, and be of clear mind.

JusReallyTired

JusReallyTired

Feb 26, 2020
In addition that if your overdose leads to permanently damaging you, you may not have any capacity of making decisions on your own.
I've already researched the risks involved ect ect, however, this is pretty much the only method I can resort to due to my set of circumstances. I've seen various ways within the thread already such as SN and the night night method, but I likely will not be able to pull this off without others noticing.
Sorry that you are desperate to end your life.

What pills were you planning to O.D. on may I ask?

Have you ever heard of plugging?
My dad has various pills he uses for his heart and I'm considering taking a bunch of those since he's always fully stacked.

Also never heard of plugging.
Welcome.

You've already received useful advice - ODs almost never work. Really.
The ability to swallow pills has nothing to do with being able to CTB.

We're not about giving direct advice here, especially on your first couple of posts. There is tons of information here, but you need to do your own reading and research. The search box (by the magnifying glass) is a great place to start. There are also compilations of methods that you'll want to browse through.

We are generally a pretty friendly and supportive group. Expect to be asked what brought you here, how you found us and why you've decided to end your life.

Speaking of which, what brings you to this point in your life?
Since I'm tired and need to go to bed, I'm just going to list them:
- My parents locking me away from society all my life
- Used to be an A star student, have failed everything and have repeated years after certain things that happened. This has really affected my confidence
- Having no friends due to my family not allowing me to hang out, go drinking ect
- Being watched 24/7
- Just in general being bored of life and laying in bed all day with nothing to do
- General frustration at myself for causing most of my problems
I don't like to go into depth about my life since I don't like showing people my weak side, but these are my main grievances with life in general
don't even try it, I can't swallow pills, I tried crushing quietipeine last year, just no!! doesn't do anything, I only wanted sleep, but couldn't even do that
Not sure why you can't swallow pills but for me its a fear, my fear took over and refused to allow my body to even think about it! Managed to take around 40, but no where near enough to even doze!
The swallowing of pills is partly psychological, partly physical as I have weak throat muscles. However it's mostly due to a fear of swallowing.
Also sorry if I sound insensitive, just trying to write this quick as I have to go to bed. Thank you for the advice.

Last edited: