Pubert

Pubert

tired
Feb 27, 2022
I think I want to ctb because I can't stop thinking. thinking about mistakes and fuck ups. thinking about trauma. thinking about how I am a worthless piece of shit. I can't stop thinking. I am never happy, I only distract myself from unhappiness. I just want to shut off my brain. I fucking deserve it too. I want to sleep forever.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Insomniac, Huntfish34 and 3 others
S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
I understand you. What weighs on me is not being able to improve the situation even by trying. It is something that I have to suffer and that's it. There is nothing worse, everyone should have the concrete possibility to change their life for the better and live it with satisfaction.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nopride86, Huntfish34 and Pubert
karasu

karasu

ダメ人間
Apr 6, 2022
I relate so much…my thoughts don't stop either. All I can do while I'm awake is to pursue distractions in hopes to somewhat drown out the thoughts. Being conscious every day becomes very exhausting. My bf says he's able to just be head empty most of the time and that it's usually his natural state…? I just can't fathom how that's possible but then again, he say's he doesn't know how I'm able to have so many thoughts jumbled in my head all the time. I kind of envy that side of him.

• Love
Reactions: Pubert
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living can be very painful as our thoughts can torture us. For me personally, death is very comforting as it is the end to all meaningless suffering and nothing can hurt me when I am dead. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this. This life really can be so cruel and unfair. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Nice Porygon beta sprite. The beta had many good designs.

I feel life is too hard and difficult. It's so easy to say "have you tried this and that" but much harder to actually do it or achieve it. It's kinda awful how much pain and suffering human mind can feel.

And let's say your life did get better. Let's say that tomorrow you win the lottery, get a happy relationship, have all your physical ailments healed etc,, what's preventing you from losing it all again? Even if your life did get better, there's no guarantee it would stay better. Of course I still do hope your life can get better.

• Love
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
I think I want to ctb because I can't stop thinking. thinking about mistakes and fuck ups. thinking about trauma. thinking about how I am a worthless piece of shit. I can't stop thinking. I am never happy, I only distract myself from unhappiness. I just want to shut off my brain. I fucking deserve it too. I want to sleep forever.
Same here, really - I'm a selfish shit bag who probably doesn't deserve to be happy if the person I've hurt is so sad

• Love
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
you're not alone, I have my own addictions too.
I would've killed myself otherwise.