internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023
I don't really want to die, honestly. I want a better life. But suicide is constantly on my mind. Some days I just lie around and cry and zone out because I can't think of anything but dying or the shit in my life that makes me feel like death would be an escape. I want to live, I want life to get better, but it's so fucking hard

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I also think about dying all the time. It helps me escape the reality of being chronically ill and gives me hope that one day my suffering will end.

Suicidal ideation is a warm, comfy blanket in a world full of pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
Riu

Riu

Clueless
Apr 5, 2023
I want to live, I want life to get better, but it's so FUCKING hard

This sounds so sincere and so desperate, it brings me right back to that feeling of hopelessness. I just wish there was something I could do or say to make things better... I think at this part life just got unfair for you and it doesn't seem like it's getting any easier for you.

Would you mind if I check in on you in the next few days? Would you like me to check on you? Just know that you're not alone, there's somebody on the other side of the world rooting for you.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
same, dying been constantly on my mind for such a long time, it's just a mental torture.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
This sounds so sincere and so desperate, it brings me right back to that feeling of hopelessness. I just wish there was something I could do or say to make things better... I think at this part life just got unfair for you and it doesn't seem like it's getting any easier for you.

Would you mind if I check in on you in the next few days? Would you like me to check on you? Just know that you're not alone, there's somebody on the other side of the world rooting for you.
@xXinternetgrimeXx

Same, if you want to talk, I'm here because I'm literally the same way.

internetgrime

internetgrime

They/Them
Apr 7, 2023

That would be very kind of you. I'm rooting for you too

• Hugs
Reactions: Riu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The unfortunate reality is that there could never be anything fair about existing here, it's undeniably such a cruel and hellish world that we exist in where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. It really doesn't surprise me that so many wish to ctb.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
And here I thought I was the only one who felt this way! I think about suicide all the time. Just the feeling of such freedom, no more cares, worries, tears. I'm so ready.