Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Ever since yesterday and today ive been struggling to speak ive just stopped being able to say words i feel like ive just become so emotionally dead my voice is gone,and when i do its no more then a whisper ,and when i die ill disappear and be forgotten

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid, Sannti, foreverfalling and 3 others
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
What makes you feel this way?
A lot of reasons, my life has been miserable for a very long time, its just been these past few days have been worse and psychologically damaging, so im not ready to fully talk about it yet

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Ever since yesterday and today ive been struggling to speak ive just stopped being able to say words i feel like ive just become so emotionally dead my voice is gone,and when i do its no more then a whisper ,and when i die ill disappear and be forgotten
Im sorry youre feeling like this..

It occurs often, when heavily depressed. It has very much impact on your physical state. Sounds a bit like a form of catatonia.
I can relate, lately ive been having this as well. Not able to speak or just very silent. Or not being able to move. Its a very distressing feeling.. Try not to worry too much about this, it will pass. Try and accept it for now as it is.

Do you have any help? Friends, family or maybe professional?

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Falseunderworld and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful what you are going through, it's just cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Falseunderworld
H

hindsight_free

Sep 9, 2023
I'm happiest, when no one is thinking about me because when they are, they are judging me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage