CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I wish I could just sleep. Everything sucks. Just a little vent, because I got nothing better to do.

I wish I could go back in time and fix this. Just 2 years and all of this could be fixed. I know this wont happen, but when I wake up, I really wish it will be 2020 again and then I can fix it.

Sorry about the mindless rant. I just feel shit atm.

• Hugs
Reactions: omoidarui, Tmbass, Sick of it all and 3 others
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
What's on your mind? PM me if you would like an ear...

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I wish I could just sleep. Everything sucks. Just a little vent, because I got nothing better to do.

I wish I could go back in time and fix this. Just 2 years and all of this could be fixed. I know this wont happen, but when I wake up, I really wish it will be 2020 again and then I can fix it.

Not sleeping well either--4 or 5 hours a night--can't sleep in the daytime either anymore like I used to be able to before this year

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022

Vitamin c, b, magnesium helps me calm down & sleep. I wish I never woke up.

What happened? Maybe someone has ideas.

I nuked my home with home made acid cleaners. Melted metal, acrylic bath, toilet ... I don't know. But wetting it create toxic gas now. I feel like I drank paint remover. Agony all over. I get insults & threats if I call for help.

I ruined everything i own... Dying

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I nuked my home with home made acid cleaners. Melted metal, acrylic bath, toilet ... I don't know. But wetting it create toxic gas now. I feel like I drank paint remover. Agony all over.
Was this an intentional method to ctb?

Reactions: Sick of it all
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that for many people it can be depressing having to face the cruel reality of this existence. Living can be very painful as humans are unable to go back in time and change things, instead they are left with regrets and memories which can torture them. I understand that it can be so dreadful feeling as though you are unable to sleep. I hate it when I end up staying awake for too long, but even sleep doesn't offer that much relief for me, it can never do as long as the possibility of waking the next day is there. It's all very tiring.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Was this an intentional method to ctb?
Of course not, I was trying to kill mould after moving to a new home. Accidental poisonning. I have symptoms similar to being on sn... My fingers & feet got purple... My poor brain... It comes back. Right now chest hurts... 6 month of hell... Ridiculed & threatened while I begged for help crying. I hate pro lifers to death...
Now it's me who has intense insomnia. šŸ˜„

Was it the vax? Naturopaths have protocols? I'd nuke myself with vitamin c & b... I miss being sick enough to sleep 48h...

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Of course not, I was trying to kill mould after moving to a new home. Accidental poisonning. I have symptoms similar to being on sn... My fingers & feet got purple... My poor brain... It comes back. Right now chest hurts... 6 month of hell... Ridiculed & threatened while I begged for help crying. I hate pro lifers to death...
Now it's me who has intense insomnia.
This sounds absolutely horrifying. I'm sorry this happened to you. Maybe with some more time, your body will heal itself to some meaningful degree, enough to get you back to something resembling normal functioning, at least. I hope this happens for you.

Reactions: CoolGuy9