• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I've made a plan for my future CTB. Following it would mean that my life will end next year in peaceful and calm conditions, thanks to the purchase of Xanax and oxycodone that will bring my death in a very calm way. The final day will be the same night of my graduation, so my plan consists in just lie to everybody that I'm okay, that I'm doing great, that I'm the tireless student that always is looking for perfection, the good daughter that always follows her parents' advice, the introvert girl of the group of friends that is kind and always is there to listen, although nobody is there to listen to her.

That is my plan, but sometimes I struggle a lot to stick to it, because I want to end it all in that moment. I have enough pills (not benzos, 'cause I'm not medicated, which means that the death will not be as calm as the one in my plan) and razor blades to -more or less- assure my death, but what if it goes wrong? What if they found me before the shadow of death rips my soul from my body?

Knowing that the reasons of not ending all today are:

1. If I follow the plan I can book a hotel room the same graduation day and as my family will think that I'm at the graduation after-party, I can ensure my death without any disturbances.
2. If I do it now, people will have the wrong idea that I did that in reason of the academic pressure of being an IB student, and there's a lot of hate in my school towards the IB, so this will just smear its reputation.
3. I don't have my own bathroom (place were I want to drown after taking the pills) and nearly always there's someone of my family at home. This means that I've a lot of possibilities of getting caught before death reaches me.

I can't decide by myself. When those indecisive moments arrive, I can't bare the pros and cons of the two options. What should I do? Can someone help me?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that when it comes to when to leave this world, it has to be a decision made by the individual, the point of this site is to support people's decisions that they've chosen for themselves rather than telling them what to do, it says in the site rules about not trying to get other people to make decisions for you, it's a pro-choice website after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dainhla and Praestat_Mori