C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
I don't think I will be able to recover from this I can't get out of bed or go to work because I'm depressed and I feel empty I hate myself I should fukcing burn

• Hugs
Reactions: consider, ijustwishtodie and landslide2
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Did you take sick days off from work? What's been going on to make you feel like this?

Reactions: cantwaittodie
C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
Did you take sick days off from work? What's been going on to make you feel like this?
I just stopped going to work. Because I have depression it's been a week. And I don't know how can I face them. I have done this multiple times. I'm 25 . They know about my condition and they kind of understand

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
That is hard…. To be so depressed you can't make it to work. I'm sorry.

Reactions: cantwaittodie
C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
That is hard…. To be so depressed you can't make it to work. I'm sorry.
Thank you. I think I'm cooked for. I didn't eat much too. I don't leave my room no sunlight for a week now. I need help but I can't call anyone

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
I am struggling with anxiety and going back to work due to depression also. I have a two-year gap on my resume thanks to my depression and it's made it that much harder. Makes me want to ctb sooner but I am much older than you, almost 50. I hope your depression gets a little better and you can start to get out of the house a little.

C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
I am struggling with anxiety and going back to work due to depression also. I have a two-year gap on my resume thanks to my depression and it's made it that much harder. Makes me want to ctb sooner but I am much older than you, almost 50. I hope your depression gets a little better and you can start to get out of the house a little.
Thank you. I hope it gets better for you too. Me too but I fukcing lost hope I can't. Btw does it get better? When you get older

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Thank you. I hope it gets better for you too. Me too but I fukcing lost hope I can't. Btw does it get better? When you get older
I can tell you Ive struggled with depression most of my life. I've been in really bad suicidal places, but i also recovered for awhile. but this time it's not looking so good. but that's me and i would say that for you, you never know and it's worth trying to figure it out.

C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
I can tell you Ive struggled with depression most of my life. I've been in really bad suicidal places, but i also recovered for awhile. but this time it's not looking so good. but that's me and i would say that for you, you never know and it's worth trying to figure it out.
Another problem is that I might lose my job and soon be homeless wow I really need support
I'm really fucked

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Another problem is that I might lose my job and soon be homeless wow I really need support
I'm really fucked
i hope you can reset for a little while and maybe still go back to your job? is that something you thing you can manage in the short term? i know it can be really hard.

C

cantwaittodie

Sep 9, 2024
i hope you can reset for a little while and maybe still go back to your job? is that something you thing you can manage in the short term? i know it can be really hard.
I don't think I can If I don't go I will be jobless in a week from now but it's hard

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
I don't think I can If I don't go I will be jobless in a week from now but it's hard
I can empathize, i interviewed for a job today which i didn't get but for a few days i was fighting off even the urge to just not go to the interview. but at least i made it so there's that. sometime's when the wheels stop rolling, it can be hard to get them moving at all. i hope you can recuperate at least right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: consider