SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
My mind is running so fast that I can't make a decision to even move. Even trying to make this vent is a struggle because it's almost impossible to find the words. Today is one of my bad days, but I'm not crying yet.. I don't even feel like CTB right now because that would be a decision. I just want this hurricane in my head to stop finally…. Please make it stop..I can't take this..PLEASE STOP..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: mrscat, Thanatos, TheGoodGuy and 13 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry to hear you're suffering OP.. The world is so cruel and futile and it's horrible we even have to think of CTB.

Existence truly is so meaningless... I hope you manage to find peace soon.

Reactions: heavyeyes
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
My mind is running so fast that I can't make a decision to even move. Even trying to make this vent is a struggle because it's almost impossible to find the words. Today is one of my bad days, but I'm not crying yet.. I don't even feel like CTB right now because that would be a decision. I just want this hurricane in my head to stop finally…. Please make it stop..I can't take this..PLEASE STOP..
I have tremendously given up. I haven't taken Care of myself for almost a year. I don't brush my teeth, take a shower, my hair has grow more then the "fade cut" I usually get so it's pretty long on the back of my neck and sideburns, I can't get myself to take out the trash so 1/4 of my garage has bags of trash, with dogs my entire hardwood floor is covered with dog hair along with the rest of the house, when they can't get me up in the mornings because my sleep is trash then they piss on the carpet at the front door and I haven't cleaned it, my sink is full of dirty dishes and Nats flying around, I've been eating whatever is left in my fridge and freezer because I can't get myself out the house to the store because I can't be around people, I wear the same thing for months at a time, I was put on a medical hold from work because of my psych doctor for panic attacks I started having because of an injury from work because of a supervisor at the start of the year, my backyard is full of weeds 5 feet high, my kitchen table is full of mail from the past year, IM ALONE and im suffering so fucking bad in my trauma and pain…I can't take this it hurts so bad…PLEASE STOP THIS head of mine..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: mrscat, dialogos, spinningmyself and 3 others
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through all this. You deserve to find some peace. Maybe a starting point is to just give yourself a moment - don't worry about clothes, garbage, pets, or anything.
Just give yourself a second or two to breathe... Decisions can come later.

I sincerely hope you can find some peace and lessen your suffering. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: mrscat
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through all this. You deserve to find some peace. Maybe a starting point is to just give yourself a moment - don't worry about clothes, garbage, pets, or anything.
Just give yourself a second or two to breathe... Decisions can come later.

I sincerely hope you can find some peace and lessen your suffering. :heart:
All I've been doing is breathing. My head is full of "I'm going to screw it up anyways." I used to tell myself "it will get better" until that broke..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: spinningmyself, AntHills and HighFlight
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
But you're here and talking with us. With this community, you can't really screw that up. So can we call that a small "win"?

Reactions: SVEN and spinningmyself
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
But you're here and talking with us. With this community, you can't really screw that up. So can we call that a small "win"?
I'm really sorry. There are no more wins for me. Small or any other. When I hit my spin outs it's just a reminder of everything that's been done. From growing up, military, and working in a prison where the staff were more dangerous than the inmates. I've been seeing a therapist for 20 years and taking psych meds. Only thing I've learned in therapy is everyone just wants to shut you down and follow "their" rules. I havent learned how to deal with my past. I've only been taught skills to shut myself up instead of skills to take what I've been through and tear it apart piece by piece so I can learn to deal with it one section at a time. They didn't want to really hear my story. They just wanted me to follow these "skills." Thing is "I" care about my problems. Thing is I don't know how to deal with it because it will pop up in the good and bad days when I'm not ready. I'm so Sorry. I have calmed down, but it took me focusing on tv as usual so that I could drown it out…

Last edited:
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm really sorry. There are no more wins for me. Small or any other. When I hit my spin outs it's just a reminder of everything that's been done. From growing up, military, and working in a prison where the staff were more dangerous than the inmates. I've been seeing a therapist for 20 years and taking psych meds. Only thing I've learned in therapy is everyone just wants to shut you down and follow "their" rules. I havent learned how to deal with my past. I've only been taught skills to shut myself up instead of skills to take what I've been through and tear it apart piece by piece so I can learn to deal with it one section at a time. They didn't want to really hear my story. They just wanted me to follow these "skills." Thing is "I" care about my problems. Thing is I don't know how to deal with it because it will pop up in the good and bad days when I'm not ready. I'm so Sorry. I have calmed down, but it took me focusing on tv as usual so that I could drown it out…
I also want to add I am very bitter. I used to be one of the most positive people to be around. Until this world sunk its claws in. I am so bitter that sometimes kindness to me is shunned because I'm worried that someone wants something in return or they are about to hurt me the best they can. Please don't take it personal if I make it seem your help isn't appreciated. I've just been left in a place where people terrify me.

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you have to endure, I find it awful how people have to suffer so much. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: SolomonKado
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
That must be really dreadful what you have to endure, I find it awful how people have to suffer so much. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you @FuneralCry. I'm doing the best I can with what I've been given.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm a guy in a different country, you don't know who I am or my circumstances and I don't know yours, Solomon. So, neither of us wants anything from each other and we're both weary and hurt enough to not want to hurt anyone else.
You sound like you know you've got PTSD and it's bad. If that is the case I've been there. I don't know how to tell you to cope, I just know that even on my worst nights I had to remind myself, "This too will pass". It never gets better (that's why I'm on SanSu) but sometimes it calms a wee bit.
Please just try to settle a wee bit, for what it's worth, the dogs love you and we care.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm a guy in a different country, you don't know who I am or my circumstances and I don't know yours, Solomon. So, neither of us wants anything from each other and we're both weary and hurt enough to not want to hurt anyone else.
You sound like you know you've got PTSD and it's bad. If that is the case I've been there. I don't know how to tell you to cope, I just know that even on my worst nights I had to remind myself, "This too will pass". It never gets better (that's why I'm on SanSu) but sometimes it calms a wee bit.
Please just try to settle a wee bit, for what it's worth, the dogs love you and we care.
I understand. I've tried to focus on "it will get better "or this will pass", but this finally broke and I don't trust it anymore. My dogs are amazing. When I cry so hard my youngest will like my face like she is trying to dry them up and comfort me. I've also received a lot of support here and I'm thankful. Just since my will to live broke after what was the last straw happened this year I've completely lost any chances at moving forward. Now the concrete on my feet has been laid, dried, and I've been tossed into the deepest parts of the ocean.

I just hope people will see me for the person I tried to be and not the person I am now😢😭❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HighFlight and SVEN
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Sometimes it happens to me too, usually it helps to listen to music. You should listen to music with high bpm and at full volume so you can't even hear your own thoughts. Hope this helps you at least a little

Reactions: SolomonKado
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I experienced this yesterday. I hoped something broke in there and I would not be able ot think or feel anything anymore.

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight and SolomonKado
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Please don't take it personal if I make it seem your help isn't appreciated. I've just been left in a place where people terrify me.
Hopefully your episode has past for the moment and the TV helped calm you a little. You've been through so much that I can't pretend to comprehend. Nothing was taken personally and I just wish you some peace on your journey.