tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Hello lads,

I am currently in university and I have a very bad gpa 1.5 and I need it to be at least 2.0 or I will get removed from the university. Stuff happened to me in the first year it can be an excuse at least

but now I am getting no where I am just getting worse worse my grades are not improving and the courses are getting harder. I am trying to improve in everyway and study so fucking hard just for the professor to hit me with the most impossible fucking final exam.

Another exam was easy but the coursework marks are fucking bad I can't even get a C. I am doomed for sure. I am just tired no matter what I do I just fucking fail and do worse than the first time.

The expectations of others literally are breaking me I can't bear the stress or the fucking feeling of this level of frustrating its a downward loop that I can't escape.

I would like someone to give me a simple method to cbt. I really need it now I can't fucking stand this life anymore.

Cheers.
Joe

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: uncat_, Brokensaddle and dogbreath
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Joe,
To hell with others. You are you and can only do what you can. Your situation really dictates those limits. Do something else.
Are you on this site because of the pressure?

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Joe,
To hell with others. You are you and can only do what you can. Your situation really dictates those limits. Do something else.
Are you on this site because of the pressure?
Do something else? If I could I would have done something (dont know how grammatically accurate what i just said but hopefully its correct). I am on this site for many reasons. Of course I am under tremendous pressure its a be or not be situation.

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Do something else? If I could I would have done something (dont know how grammatically accurate what i just said but hopefully its correct). I am on this site for many reasons. Of course I am under tremendous pressure its a be or not be situation.
If it's just college stressing you out, maybe drop out if you'll be kicked out anyway. I'm in a similar boat to you; college can be absolute shit. But I'm sure you could do something besides college— trade school, maybe?

Too many college students kill themselves while not realizing they have so many other options than school.

Reactions: bussy and lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
Too many college students kill themselves while not realizing they have so many other options than school.
i feel like it's just so harrowing to start over, and many young adults don't have the self-esteem or support systems to build themselves up again.

• Love
Reactions: NightTerror and uncat_
A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
Hey. I can relate to you a bit.

I went through the same thing last year and I finally got kicked out of university this semester. It sucks, and I'm left with no hope now, because I really don't look forward to slaving myself away on a underpaid job or the alike... I had SN until my mother found it and got rid of it. Now, I'm also in search of a simple method to cbt, because SN isn't that easily available here anymore (at least, I couldn't find it anymore for sale).

I wish you the best 🕊️

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
i feel like it's just so harrowing to start over, and many young adults don't have the self-esteem or support systems to build themselves up again.
yeah thats completely fair, but its either that and the possibility of a good life, death, or homelessness

Reactions: lemonbunny