N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
When the forum was down some days ago I was extremely desperate. I needed to vent about my horrible life. I was in huge emotional pain. And writing about this pain in this forum is really comforting me. I tried other forums but it is just not the same. Nowhere else can I be that open and honest about my severe longterm suicidality. In other forums I got condescending and judgemental comments for my wish to die. I had the feeling people gawked at my posts because I was not like them. I am just not a positive person. I am obsessed about (my own) suicide. And this will not stop till I die. I have now for almost one decade severe (daily) suicidality. Therapists have given up and friends are overwhelmed by emtional outcry of pain. Why want all the people take this from me? I have not many ways to cope. There are barely any tips which help against my living hell.

It gives me strength to keep on fighting due to the fact that there are peaceful methods how to exit my life. I demand that right. It stems from a rational consideration. I have made this decision 4 years ago. I have not regretted it at any day since then. I am convinced to die when my life becomes again unbearable. The society and many other people want to deny me that right. Other people are blackmailing me to live on. My dad said he will stop giving me money in case I talk to a assisted suicide organization. This is how suicidal people are treated in this world.

Therapists have abandoned me and they will do it again. The society does not give a fuck about vulnerable people like me. The welfare system is a joke. I understand if we say due to economical reasons we can't give unemployed people more money. But then the society should be that honest to offer these people an escape. Sounds harsh but I am ready to except that. Just don't be that hypocritical to turn away from these people in order to ease your guilty conscience. Cases like me exist and they also will not cease to exist. People who were victims of severe child abuse and bullying which made their daily life a living hell.

I disgust the decision makers who look away from these fates. Do I have to jump in front of a train or what? Do I have to fear severe permanent damage in case my suicide attempt fails? Do I have to exit this world alone without someone holding my hand? Do I have to feel like a criminal when I try to manage a peaceful way to die? I want to die with dignity. And I have this right. In coming centuries they will look with disdain at the current generations how they dehumanize suicidal people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, S like suicide, Marine and 5 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Me neither. To me, this is my safe place. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I can relate with you a lot e what you said is so true. Living is very hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and whatevs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It was tough for me, too, because people here at least understand you in some ways most people don't- even people I disagree with here, sometimes in offtopic, at least have this perspective.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The website was always here. It is pointless me spending time on here, but I am pleased for you that writing brings you some comfort. I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably, I know that it is hard to carry on when you are in an awful situation. We all do deserve the option of a peaceful exit, no one should have to resort to risky methods to end their pain. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and Someone123
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I understand. I also am not a positive person really and quite a few of mental health professionals have given up on me (with the exception of my current team). I've also lost quite a bit of friends too over the years with my constant negativity.

Without this forum and the friends I've made on here, I probably wouldn't be here (I still might end it though depending on how these next few months unfold and it's nice knowing that I can end it anytime with my method if things get to be too much)

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
People who have seen pain to the point that they want to ctb have more compassion than those who did not. That is what makes this forum different. Grief can unite people better than happiness(Old saying).