• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

venting247

venting247

Aug 9, 2023
I'm trying so hard to stay and I just can't. I've been suffering for so long. I've had several attempts in less than 11 months. I've tried hanging, strangling with a ligature, and I want to overdose or poison with something. What's the easiest way out of this? I can't order anything as the people I live with will get suspicious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, GreenBanana23, Archness and 1 other person
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Train or jumping

• Love
Reactions: GreenBanana23
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
I don't know about "easiest", but jumping is the most straightforward. Dive and land on your head. It's available to almost everyone.

Wrist slitting is the other one. That one might require a body of water though, I've never been clear on the method itself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful having to suffer like that, I get that it's so torturous feeling trapped here when you wish to leave, I see it as being so incredibly inhumane how we cannot just leave this world in a guaranteed way in peace. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you desperately search for.

Reactions: flatyeticorn