• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Shahir

Shahir

the biggest salvation would be never being born
Apr 15, 2022
i am 27 but i dont own a credit card. i cant seem to get to buy SN without one. i just want a painless euthanasia.

T

Then_Tomorrow_4099

Apr 20, 2022
if you cant order from online then look into local chemical stores. should be available in your country i think.

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
Do you have your own bank account somewhere? I'm not sure the process there but I'd think with an account it could be possible to get a credit card. Would online platforms work for you or any of your sites/sources? Things like PayPal for example. Just thoughts, best wishes whatever you decide to do, I'm sorry you've been driven to such a place.

BigG91

BigG91

I'd rather be homeless with good health.
Aug 21, 2021
i am 27 but i dont own a credit card. i cant seem to get to buy SN without one. i just want a painless euthanasia.
Buy it from a local chemical and laboratory equipment supplier...i don't think it's restricted in Bangladesh. Find the store on google and call them and ask ..them visit the store

Reactions: Shahir and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
A debit card should do? Easier to obtain.

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Paypal? As long as you have your own bank account