apple2myeye!

apple2myeye!

it/its
Jun 3, 2022
i just can't fucking believe the way this world is. sometimes i am genuinely fucking stunned by it. it's like a parody. this all has to be a parody. it's like a satirical comedy sketch, simultaneously extremely stupid and extremely cruel. only in a deliberately over-the-top satire would things be this cartoonishly terrible. everyone is so fucking mean and every world leader is so fucking evil. and this IS a parody! this IS all a parody. i have a splitting fucking headache right now thinking ahbout it but it's true that this is all just a parody.a parody of the real reality, a parody pof where i was actually supposed to be. it would be funny if i wasn't FUCKING LIVING IN IT. IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF IT WASN'T COMPLETELY BUILT AROUND TRYING TO SUCK EVERYONE'S SOUL OUT OVER AND OVER. IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF IT WASN'T REAL. but you know what? it's fine. it won't be real forever. it'll tkae another trillion years probably cuz this place just refusuyes to budge on anything but it'll be gone one day and love ad light will take its place. hallelujah, no more iof this. thank you! thanky ouo so much.ha

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bipolar22, ryo the frog, pthnrdnojvsc and 21 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea world cruel joke absurd , all mean cruel result nothin people no think pretend brain advance all animal abuse each this terrible joke, yrs this joke why probality little cause this, also see injury damage happe bigg joke cruel joke one moment lose all , wish this joke end

• Hugs
Reactions: ryo the frog, ikadasui, Shivali and 7 others
bluem00n

bluem00n

Fatally killed to death
Sep 10, 2022
I entirely agree ...

Sometimes I wonder if maybe before I was born, I foolishly volunteered as some sort of endurance test to be born into the most horrific reality imagineable ... one so bad that when for example I see something on YouTube that makes me feel physically ill, I think to myself "well OK, fair enough - surely I've must've now witnessed the worst this world could possibly offer" ... only to be followed a few days later by something far FAR more horrendous. Then rinse and repeat, time after time after time ...

Reality has moved way beyond mindbogglingly awful these days - it's like some sicko video game that has a difficulty setting so extreme that even the most skilled player would see 'Game Over' in just a couple of seconds.

Hopefully though, once this Reality culminates in my agonising, terrifying, long-drawn-out death, it'll all turn out to be one massive sadistic hoax, that the stuff projected into my brain was all deliberately custom-built to have me witness a reality so nightmarish it was bound to be jaw-droppingly awful on purpose. And then there'll be a whole bunch of entities waiting for me who'll shake my hand and slap me on the back with big grins on their faces, saying "Wow, we didn't think anyone could handle witnessing that much evil shit! So yeah OK, you did it - you're top of the leaderboard!"

I am NEVER playing this game again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, _Minsk, Shivali and 3 others
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
Like you, I keep asking myself why the world is the way it is, why the universe allowed this to be created, why I am part of this world. I want all this to stop, I no longer want to ask myself questions about the absurdity of our existence, if a God would have really created this or why life exists. I do not want to take part in these debates. I am tired, life is a terrible phenomenon for me. From the moment he allows the worst atrocities to exist, there is already a problem. I need CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivali and redeyepiranha
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I liked the way you have described it. It's certainly a baffle, outlandish thing, especially for some hapless people.

Reactions: makethepainstop
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
We are playing this game on Impossible difficulty.

Reactions: _Minsk and Forever Sleep
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I have always said the game is rigged against you! So, after you figure it out, then comes what to do next.

Reactions: _Minsk, redeyepiranha and PressEnterToExit
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
i just can't fucking believe the way this world is. sometimes i am genuinely fucking stunned by it. it's like a parody. this all has to be a parody. it's like a satirical comedy sketch, simultaneously extremely stupid and extremely cruel. only in a deliberately over-the-top satire would things be this cartoonishly terrible. everyone is so fucking mean and every world leader is so fucking evil. and this IS a parody! this IS all a parody. i have a splitting fucking headache right now thinking ahbout it but it's true that this is all just a parody.a parody of the real reality, a parody pof where i was actually supposed to be. it would be funny if i wasn't FUCKING LIVING IN IT. IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF IT WASN'T COMPLETELY BUILT AROUND TRYING TO SUCK EVERYONE'S SOUL OUT OVER AND OVER. IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF IT WASN'T REAL. but you know what? it's fine. it won't be real forever. it'll tkae another trillion years probably cuz this place just refusuyes to budge on anything but it'll be gone one day and love ad light will take its place. hallelujah, no more iof this. thank you! thanky ouo so much.ha
And as the rabbit hole gets deeper it's more unbelievable........ I think sometimes the only purpose of human being is feeding a superior inteligence or something. Cause the world doesn't make any fucking sense. I dunno what is more surreal and unfair if the past or present time. People is just absurd most people have no inteligence they are just bags of shit and bones.

Reactions: Zegers, pthnrdnojvsc, _Minsk and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The world that we live in certainly is very cruel and nightmarish. I have never wanted to be here and I find it horrifying how life with all of it's unnecessary suffering even exists in the first place. And yet many people despite the reality of this existence being undeniable label those who want to leave as being irrational. Wanting to leave this world is not an illness, I could never feel at peace in this world no matter what, to me it makes sense wanting to leave all of this behind. Bringing life into this world will mean that suffering will inevitably be experienced and inflicted on to others with no limit as to how awful things can get. It's an endless cycle. At least for me the only relief will ever be in permanently ceasing to exist.

• Love
Reactions: bluem00n and rejected