• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

°°°

°°°

Lurking
Feb 9, 2022
Eleven years of absolute torture. I'm looking to still keep rolling on but I desperately need a secure method as peace of mind as things are getting really heavy. I've done an excessive amount of research but realistically it seems more logical to ask for advice on sources than to go forth and get scammed. I wouldn't mind trying sources (To see if they're legitimate) but I want to leave behind something for parents in terms of money, saved 2-3k or so.

I won't go into my story as that is drawn out and people have enough on their own plates so, is anyone able to PM a reliable source?

I apologise if this is not the way to go about this.

Last edited:
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I don't think you will find it in the UK, that ship seems to have sailed, it is possible to buy it from abroad though, ask in the bigger threads is my advice.

Reactions: °°°
°°°

°°°

Lurking
Feb 9, 2022
I don't think you will find it in the UK, that ship seems to have sailed, it is possible to buy it from abroad though, ask in the bigger threads is my advice.
Oh I've hunted everywhere in the U.K, fully aware. I appreciate you rolling in though, I'm actually looking to import it but uh, not really sure what a reliable source is.

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime