• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
awhile ago, i made a noose. i tried using it over and over and over. i was able to make myself feel very dizzy, lots of pressure would build up in my head. but i wouldn't faint. even though i knew i was supposed to faint in less than a minute, i'd keep the noose tightly on my neck for minutes straight to no avail.

i gave up on the noose. but today, i'm really desperate to make my current method work, the one on here called the "night-night method", with bean bags and gorilla tape. it's very similar to partial suspension in that i'm supposed to be cutting blood flow to my brain, so i still have the same problem to deal with...

i've been trying my hardest to make myself faint with my hands and the noose. i can't seem to do it, and i'm losing my mind.
a little above the adam's apple. a spot that's pulsing. compress it.
it's supposed to be simple, right? why is this so hard?? maybe i'm not using enough force? but i've used a ton of force with the noose. maybe i've got the wrong spot? sure, but i've tried a million times all over my neck, and the most i ever get is this pressure buildup in my head if certain places are compressed.

i can't die if i can't even faint.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Lifeisatrap and Yaalya
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
If nothing helps I would change the method. full suspension will always work. You might choke to death tho which would be very uncomfortable.

dramaqueen

dramaqueen

Jul 29, 2019
oh gosh I dont care if it comfortable or not. I just want it to work. Some minutes of pain is nothing related to every day pain. I just have problem with si to kick off the chair... :(

Reactions: Johanna94
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
oh gosh I dont care if it comfortable or not. I just want it to work. Some minutes of pain is nothing related to every day pain. I just have problem with si to kick off the chair... :(
I know what u mean SI is a real bitch and doesn't even make sense.

LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Hanging is a hit or miss method (unless you go for full, which is really going to hurt!). Some people have carotid arteries that are located in an area where it is really easy to compress while others have it deep in the neck. If you are not having success whatsoever after multiple attempts, this is probably not suitable for you and I suggest checking out the other methods on this forum.

Reactions: Yaalya
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
If it helps, I'm having the same problem. I can find the arteries fine, I just can't compress one of them. From feeling around with my fingers, it seems one of my carotid arteries is buried a lot deeper than the other, and I'm having a hell of a time getting it compressed enough to even pass out. I can get dizzy, even a little bit of the vision blacking out at the edges, but that's it. Damn my non-standard neck anatomy. Now my throat is all sore and tender, making it hard to practice more, but at least there aren't obvious marks to tip anyone off. If I can't figure it out, I'll probably end up using my inert gas/exit bag kit - my inability to compress both carotids is giving me second thoughts about hanging, and standard ligature compression. I know I'm making too much of it, seems near impossible that full suspension wouldn't work, but I guess I may as well try the exit bag first, for how much trouble carotid compression is giving me.

Inert gas/exit bag might not be an option for you, but at least you're not the only one having issues with your carotids.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath