leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
I finally find the motivation to do my class work and this shit is about depression and how we are responsible for our own happiness. Used examples that I can relate to as a way of explaining how certain behaviors are bad.

I know it's true, but it's like insult after injury. Why am I even trying anymore, I'll never fit in or be happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheBigBurden and Praestat_Mori
F

foreversad16

Nov 9, 2022
I finally find the motivation to do my class work and this shit is about depression and how we are responsible for our own happiness. Used examples that I can relate to as a way of explaining how certain behaviors are bad.

I know it's true, but it's like insult after injury. Why am I even trying anymore, I'll never fit in or be happy.
That must have been a quite a blow. Essays should be about critical thinking and not just spouting the obvious though. Why not start with the obvious to play the game/gain some marks then go on to show that if it were really that easy 1 in four people would not be depressed and that many of those 1 in four are doctors prescribing medications to treat others' depression. As for those that those diagnosed with serious mental health conditions that's a whole different level of hell. On another note that is a really one directional and leading question…… must do better 🤔
🤗

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: leftdreaming
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
A cruel joke the world played on you.