Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey everyone I been of here for some time now and nothing has changed. I'm the end of my rope I can't keep going. I really wish i could keep going but I don't how. I don't see a reason to go on when no one really cares. It looks like I'll be setting my final affairs in order and get ready to board the bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, sandalphon, PeacefulTonic and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel, everything is hopeless for me. There is no option for me other than suicide. I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I understand how you feel, everything is hopeless for me. There is no option for me other than suicide. I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.
Thank you hopefully we're free soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and ContinuousJump
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Sorry you've come to this. If you want to talk until then you can message me and I'll try to check in here often.

Reactions: Mariomcfly and Beeper
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
This world is cruel. It's always heartbreaking to read about someone else's suffering. It sucks that this place has to even exist, but thankfully, in this shitty world, it does. Safe travels if you decide to go

Reactions: Mariomcfly, Beeper and Rayzieka