Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
- my family abuses me, constantly

- i havent seen my boyfriend in almost a month

- im treated like a outcast even among friends

- i have nothing to live for

there are so many more reasons, people do not care for me, nobody ever has, i cannot do this anymore
i just cant
my deathdate will be; 3/14/23
unless something happens to make me happy, im going on the 14th. im going to drown myself. and if that fails im jumping off a overpass, i know that probably wont kill me, but i'll hopefully bleed out, i'll have to write a note which may be complicated because of how i plan to go out

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, EndlessX, CTB Dream and 3 others
arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
be careful with jumping. if you do it impulsively and not from high enough you could survive with permanent disabilities and chronic pain. life generally sucks ass for most so i wont post something like "you have so much to live for" cause idk your situation at all. but it seems like everyone is pretty shitty towards you from what you've said, you have my sympathies, people can suck.

• Hugs
Reactions: ikadasui, StrangeAndDeath, CTB Dream and 2 others
Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
be careful with jumping. if you do it impulsively and not from high enough you could survive with permanent disabilities and chronic pain. life generally sucks ass for most so i wont post something like "you have so much to live for" cause idk your situation at all. but it seems like everyone is pretty shitty towards you from what you've said, you have my sympathies, people can suck.
permanent disabilities and chronic pain wont be much different then what i live with (not gonna go into detail though)

I just either want to ctb or to atleast have people realize that there actions have consequences
because obviously people around me where never taught that lesson

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EndlessX, CTB Dream, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
permanent disabilities and chronic pain wont be much different then what i live with (not gonna go into detail though)

I just either want to ctb or to atleast have people realize that there actions have consequences
that sounds horrible. i wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Huntfish34
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Killing yourself to get back at others is manipulative and harms you way more than it will ever harm them. Please, remember you want the suffering to cease, and suicide closes all the doors to that outcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: nummie and Huntfish34
Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
Killing yourself to get back at others is manipulative and harms you way more than it will ever harm them. Please, remember you want the suffering to cease, and suicide closes all the doors to that outcome.
i know its manipulative, i never said i wasnt manipulative (not trying to be rude, just honest)
and i know it just hurts me more then others but, hey! i seek out pain, physically and mentally, so i dont really care
ctb will make the suffering end, maybe not for others, but im selfish, im just tired of being hurt over and over again
plus self harm isnt cutting it anymore, i need to ctb
(sorry for the pun, i couldnt miss the chance)

sorry if this comes off as rude, im just being honest, and ik my mentality around this is weird

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
If you young (under 20) I wouldnt recommend you to ctb. I wouldnt recommend anyone too young to do this cause after 18 and like in the early 20 is usually the period when you start to really realize and understand stuff more. Also you might find a job, move away from your family, start a new life etc.
I dunno your situation and ur age so make sure you wont lose/regret anything and that u r completely fine with going away. Best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: nummie and Caoine01
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's best to just take no notice of the pro lifers who often come on this site just to invalidate people's suffering. They cannot experience your life and it's not up to them who should or shouldn't ctb, it's a completely personal decision that can only be made by the individual. Toxic positivity really is so insensitive. But of course it's very much understandable wishing to be free from the hell that is existing, it's horrific how humans create so much torment and make the lives of others worse. I think that it's true that most people simply don't care about other people, it's just the reality of this existence.

• Love
Reactions: Caoine01, jolongone and MelancholyGirl
Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
If you young (under 20) I wouldnt recommend you to ctb. I wouldnt recommend anyone too young to do this cause after 18 and like in the early 20 is usually the period when you start to really realize and understand stuff more. Also you might find a job, move away from your family, start a new life etc.
I dunno your situation and ur age so make sure you wont lose/regret anything and that u r completely fine with going away. Best wishes!
well true, but those things make me wanna do it more
why would I wanna contribute to making this world horrible, the abused becomes the abuser yk?
plus ive been planning this for years, just never made a date until now if that changes anything

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
well true, but those things make me wanna do it more
why would I wanna contribute to making this world horrible, the abused becomes the abuser yk?
plus ive been planning this for years, just never made a date until now if that changes anything
why those things makes you wanna do it even more? I dont really think you would make this world worse. So if youve planned this for years what kept you going? hopes? your bf? what happened?

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
why those things makes you wanna do it even more? I dont really think you would make this world worse. So if youve planned this for years what kept you going? hopes? your bf? what happened?
i guess what kept me going is the fact i used to think i would be cool and strong for still going
but i can see thats a complete waste of my time!
if it wasnt obvious by my pure and utter nature, ive practiccly lost it (not trying to sound edgy or something, just like being honest)
I spend most days just cutting myself up or carving my boyfriends name onto me
I have no want for human affection unless its from him
thats not a healthy thing and i dont want to be dangerous like that
the world would be better without a person thats horrible like me, nothing good ever happens to me, im just a obsessive, traumatized wreck
thats why im on this site, to find the best methods possible to ctb! I want something so painful that I will be in absolute agony

I guess its selfish but not only do i want to get back at people and protect my boyfriend from my dangerous nature
but i want to go viral, have people talk about my death around my town for weeks to come
and hey? If I survive maybe that'll knock some sense into my head and I wont be like this anymore

sorry this became a rant, i have a lot to say that my brain never lets me put in one post because im a rambly mess
It's best to just take no notice of the pro lifers who often come on this site just to invalidate people's suffering. They cannot experience your life and it's not up to them who should or shouldn't ctb, it's a completely personal decision that can only be made by the individual. Toxic positivity really is so insensitive. But of course it's very much understandable wishing to be free from the hell that is existing, it's horrific how humans create so much torment and make the lives of others worse. I think that it's true that most people simply don't care about other people, it's just the reality of this existence.
thank you so much for not trying to talk me out of it
finally someone else who gets it!
life is a giant pot of pure and utter suffering that i no longer wish to be apart of
i want to be proof to this godforsaken world that peoples actions have consequences!
and if that means having a gruesome death and doing anything it takes to get my word spread
i'll do it, even if it means mutilating myself, I guess I kind of want to go viral? be something people who do bad things think about late at night
I feel like its what im meant to do
i dont think im some saviour, i just know i have to prove that peoples actions have dire consequences that need to be horrible so they know they did bad

Last edited:
M

Mjay

Feb 22, 2023
I understand your point of view with regard to the ideology, but it's unfortunate that you must cope with it. I wish you the best of luck on your planned death date… March 14th.

Although there aren't many things you can do to change your situation, moving out if you can would be a good idea because living in an abusive home stinks. Realistically speaking, you are under no obligations after the age of 18, so I do not understand why you continue to let them abuse you or hurt you; perhaps letting them know how you feel about it may be a good course of action, so you can remove one of the bullet points you mentioned in your post. Whatever they may have done, it may be tough love, but perhaps - not all could be moving out at the age of 18 or older due to circumstances, so I'd assume it's good to work on that; I'm sure you've thought of that idea previously. Going with the idea that it may be something good to do now.

It's important to understand the underlying reasons why they are treating you the way they are, whether it's because of their society that influenced them to be the way that they are or because they may have experienced similar treatment as children. Parents shape how we define ourselves, so the best way to break the pattern is to interact with other people, which I suppose you don't do enough of, as you mention feeling like an outcast. Although you can always make sure YOUR child doesn't receive the same treatment as you if you have your eye on a few aspects of your future, I think that if you find the cause of such reasons = half of the issue will be resolved.

XXXXXXX DELETED PART ( Parts of message had to be moderated for whatever reason, but I did not want to wait, and needed to give you my opinion in regards to your issue asap. Hopefully it gets approved so you can see everything to what I wrote so I could delete this one.

In terms of drowning yourself, your survival instincts will undoubtedly get in the way, unless you've transcended the sensation, but I just like to wonder why we humans even have those (probably evolution and survival of the fittest kind of things if you believe in the sciences). In any case, the concept of causing oneself even more anguish sounds excruciatingly terrible.

However, if you were only inflicting minor pain on yourself, that would be okay too, at least in my opinion. To be honest, you have four options here, at least to me: you can either deal with it in the hopes that things will get better for you; keep harming yourself, which may provide some temporary relief but will eventually return you to your suffering state; try to kill yourself using risky methods, which will either burden your state; or if you do kill yourself, do nothing and you'll be a memory, which would be a last resort.

You want to mutilate yourself, but you also intend to drown, so you should think again about how you'll even be able to perform the mutilations if you're already in a serious condition. I read that you are in a state where even if the chronic pain did not have any effect on you whatsoever, this goes right back to your ideologies: "actions have consequences." This same quote applies to you, as equally as it does to anyone else.

That, and the desire to not be unhappy. A person who is unhappy and can't see any way of becoming happy will choose the oblivion that death offers. No doubt, the desire to live is strong, but it's hardly the basis of everything we do.

In terms of your boyfriend, maybe that indicates you do not prefer long-distance relationships if you haven't seen him for X amount of time. Although I don't know as to why you're not seeing him, I cannot make any assumptions, but that does show there is a person who genuinely cares for you, right? You carved his name onto yourself, which is great to hear you cherish him, although I feel like and consider it to be the same thing as writing his name up on a piece of paper, and I suppose it shows your appreciation towards him, if you were not to self-harm, that would have been the outcome of that, so I suppose it's fine in your case. That's just me, though.

But once we're depressed, "we're just waiting" for something amazing to happen; as you've mentioned, you'll delay your death if something amazing happens to you, so I suppose it's critical for you to figure out what makes you happy and follow that.

Being in a state such as this is unavoidable. We won't feel happy all the time; a lot of people are prone to stay in such periods of time and never try to get out of them, or perhaps stay in that state of line for longer than it is necessary so they slip into reclusiveness.

We prefer to wait, and as you mentioned, you're a great example of this: we wait for a happy occasion or something that would make us feel "unsad" and bring us to the life we've always wanted. Yet, realistically speaking, the chances of some sort of "spark of hope" happening are unlikely. We enjoy happiness, and that is what keeps us going.

In some ways, it's true that changing our thinking is the first step towards altering our behaviours and lives, but how exactly can you change your attitude at random so that you may start living wisely? In terms of self-help, everything becomes essentially the same because words are only so powerful. So perhaps that is the main reason why you hear the same cliched advice. I may fall into that same category, but it does not matter; my word, the word of others on this thread would not do much, as it comes down to your choices.

Every time life changes, it is because one should make a conscious effort to live differently. By doing so, you can alter your way of thinking, and actions reflect thoughts. Trying something new, breaking the mold, and acting differently makes one feel upbeat, energized, and lively. It may be hard, but thats something you need to put effort into in order to achieve. Please try harder, even though you have, and I appreciate you for it.

When someone is suffering from the agony of depression, they frequently feel unworthy, pointless, and meaningless. They also frequently feel like a burden to others and are most likely social outcasts, so you are dealing with a sense of exclusion. Because depression is an irrational condition, when other people look at us, it reinforces our irrational thinking and everything mentioned above, which of course makes us feel much worse. Even while we are wearing our socially acceptable mask, we believe that these other people can still see who we "truly" are. Their criticism, whether real or imagined, hurts like a punch in the belly. I can see why, but all you need to do is find people who accept you. "The world will accept the judgment you set on yourself," is a statement that describes how you perceive yourself.

And so you mentioning yourself as an outcast will make me think you are one, and you thinking that you are an outcast will make others treat you like one.

Although I must edit my post to add more information about why you harm others: So you just want other people to think of you and notice you for you, That's a nice declaration of your egotistical wishes for others to see you and acknowledge you, but hey, wouldn't it be cool if you discovered your own worth before others did, so they would see you? Your worth is not what you represent it to be or the way it is right now, as I am sure, although if you think leaving is the right thing to do, by all means go for it, no one is holding you back.

It's true that I have no personal experience with your life and never will. But, even if someone can connect to you, their level of sorrow differs from yours, though I wouldn't call it toxic. It's reasonable that pro-lifers give you cause for concern, but ultimately, it's up to you to decide whether to leave this lovely world or remain in this dreadful one. Even if some of us claim to care, some do, concern is a genuine emotion for some people. That's part of humanity, realistically; maybe our approach is wrong, but that's the way we show care.

You do realize that society as a whole appears to view you as someone weak and pitiful, so while perhaps everyone will speak of you for a little while, maybe even hours, at some point no one will care about you anymore. People on this site, me included, don't see you as someone such as that, but not everyone has access to this site, and this ideology of yours will not be understood, so I'm not sure how the outcome may come out. If you survive your attempt, you'll come back to your senses; as you said, people will ask how you are, and you'll get the "viral" desire you want while you're in the hospital for a while, in physical pain. You don't deserve that; you strive for change, to be the opposite of what you are.

A lot of people die; actions do have consequences, so it won't teach sense to anyone. Individuals die every day in America or wherever you are, so please be aware that whatever happened to them will also happen to you. You'll be topped off with another statistical date.

I'm glad to hear that you've addressed your own difficulties and are looking out for your best interests, even though you've been thinking about it for over a year now. Although I tend to have a middle-of-the-road view of this topic in general, it's sad that things haven't been going well for you. Nonetheless, I do believe you have the strength to get through this the same way you did before. It's sort of annoying to wait and wait as change never occurs; you'll see within a few years. Perhaps you're doing it for yourself since you did share your goals with everyone. And perhaps you did it for yourself all along; in that case, how could anyone recognize your abilities?

The choice is up to you. Goodluck.

Last edited:
Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
I understand your point of view with regard to the ideology, but it's unfortunate that you must cope with it. I wish you the best of luck on your planned death date… March 14th.

Although there aren't many things you can do to change your situation, moving out if you can would be a good idea because living in an abusive home stinks. Realistically speaking, you are under no obligations after the age of 18, so I do not understand why you continue to let them abuse you or hurt you; perhaps letting them know how you feel about it may be a good course of action, so you can remove one of the bullet points you mentioned in your post. Whatever they may have done, it may be tough love, but perhaps - not all could be moving out at the age of 18 or older due to circumstances, so I'd assume it's good to work on that; I'm sure you've thought of that idea previously. Going with the idea that it may be something good to do now.

It's important to understand the underlying reasons why they are treating you the way they are, whether it's because of their society that influenced them to be the way that they are or because they may have experienced similar treatment as children. Parents shape how we define ourselves, so the best way to break the pattern is to interact with other people, which I suppose you don't do enough of, as you mention feeling like an outcast. Although you can always make sure YOUR child doesn't receive the same treatment as you if you have your eye on a few aspects of your future, I think that if you find the cause of such reasons = half of the issue will be resolved.

XXXXXXX DELETED PART ( Parts of message had to be moderated for whatever reason, but I did not want to wait, and needed to give you my opinion in regards to your issue asap.

In terms of drowning yourself, your survival instincts will undoubtedly get in the way, unless you've transcended the sensation, but I just like to wonder why we humans even have those (probably evolution and survival of the fittest kind of things if you believe in the sciences). In any case, the concept of causing oneself even more anguish sounds excruciatingly terrible.

However, if you were only inflicting minor pain on yourself, that would be okay too, at least in my opinion. To be honest, you have four options here, at least to me: you can either deal with it in the hopes that things will get better for you; keep harming yourself, which may provide some temporary relief but will eventually return you to your suffering state; try to kill yourself using risky methods, which will either burden your state; or if you do kill yourself, do nothing and you'll be a memory, which would be a last resort.

You want to mutilate yourself, but you also intend to drown, so you should think again about how you'll even be able to perform the mutilations if you're already in a serious condition. I read that you are in a state where even if the chronic pain did not have any effect on you whatsoever, this goes right back to your ideologies: "actions have consequences." This same quote applies to you, as equally as it does to anyone else.

That, and the desire to not be unhappy. A person who is unhappy and can't see any way of becoming happy will choose the oblivion that death offers. No doubt, the desire to live is strong, but it's hardly the basis of everything we do.

In terms of your boyfriend, maybe that indicates you do not prefer long-distance relationships if you haven't seen him for X amount of time. Although I don't know as to why you're not seeing him, I cannot make any assumptions, but that does show there is a person who genuinely cares for you, right? You carved his name onto yourself, which is great to hear you cherish him, although I feel like and consider it to be the same thing as writing his name up on a piece of paper and I suppose it shows your appreciation towards him, if you were not to self-harm, that would have been the outcome of that, so I suppose it's fine in your case. That's just me, though.

But once we're depressed, "we're just waiting" for something amazing to happen; as you've mentioned, you'll delay your death if something amazing happens to you, so I suppose it's critical for you to figure out what makes you happy and follow that.

Being in a state such as this is unavoidable. We won't feel happy all the time; a lot of people are prone to stay in such periods of time and never try to get out of them, or perhaps stay in that state of line for longer than it is necessary so they slip into reclusiveness.

We prefer to wait, and as you mentioned, you're a great example of this: we wait for a happy occasion or something that would make us feel "unsad" and bring us to the life we've always wanted. Yet, realistically speaking, the chances of some sort of "spark of hope" happening are unlikely. We enjoy happiness, and that is what keeps us going.

In some ways, it's true that changing our thinking is the first step towards altering our behaviours and lives, but how exactly can you change your attitude at random so that you may start living wisely? In terms of self-help, everything becomes essentially the same because words are only so powerful. So perhaps that is the main reason why you hear the same cliched advice. I may fall into that same category, but it does not matter; my word, the word of others on this thread would not do much, as it comes down to your choices.

Every time life changes, it is because one should make a conscious effort to live differently. By doing so, you can alter your way of thinking, and actions reflect thoughts. Trying something new, breaking the mold, and acting differently makes one feel upbeat, energized, and lively. It may be hard, but thats something you need to put effort on, in order to achieve. Please try harder, even though you have, and I appreciate you for it.

When someone is suffering from the agony of depression, they frequently feel unworthy, pointless, and meaningless. They also frequently feel like a burden to others and are most likely social outcasts, so you are dealing with a sense of exclusion. Because depression is an irrational condition, when other people look at us, it reinforces our irrational thinking and everything mentioned above, which of course makes us feel much worse. Even while we are wearing our socially acceptable mask, we believe that these other people can still see who we "truly" are. Their criticism, whether real or imagined, hurts like a punch in the belly. I can see why, but all you need to do is find people who accept you. "The world will accept the judgment you set on yourself," is a statement that describes how you perceive yourself.

And so you mentioning yourself as an outcast will make me think you are one, and you thinking that you are an outcast will make others treat you like one.

Although I must edit my post to add more information about why you harm others: So you just want other people to think of you and notice you for you, That's a nice declaration of your egotistical wishes for others to see you and acknowledge you, but hey, wouldn't it be cool if you discovered your own worth before others did, so they would see you? Your worth is not what you represent it to be or the way it is right now, as I am sure, although if you think leaving is the right thing to do, by all means go for it, no one is holding you back.

It's true that I have no personal experience with your life and never will. But, even if someone can connect to you, their level of sorrow differs from yours, though I wouldn't call it toxic. It's reasonable that pro-lifers give you cause for concern, but ultimately, it's up to you to decide whether to leave this lovely world or remain in this dreadful one. Even if some of us claim not to care, concern is a genuine emotion for some people. That's part of humanity, realistically; maybe our approach is wrong, but that's the way we show care.

You do realize that society as a whole appears to view you as someone weak and pitiful, so while perhaps everyone will speak of you for a little while, maybe even hours, at some point no one will care about you anymore. People on this site, me included, don't see you as someone such as that, but not everyone has access to this site, and this ideology of yours will not be understood, so I'm not sure how the outcome may come out. If you survive your attempt, you'll come back to your senses; as you said, people will ask how you are, and you'll get the "viral" desire you want while you're in the hospital for a while, in physical pain. You don't deserve that; you strive for change, to be the opposite of what you are.

A lot of people die; actions do have consequences, so it won't teach sense to anyone. Individuals die every day in America or wherever you are, so please be aware that whatever happened to them will also happen to you. You'll be topped off with another statistical date.

I'm glad to hear that you've addressed your own difficulties and are looking out for your best interests, even though you've been thinking about it for over a year now. Although I tend to have a middle-of-the-road view of this topic in general, it's sad that things haven't been going well for you. Nonetheless, I do believe you have the strength to get through this the same way you did before. It's sort of annoying to wait and wait as change never occurs; you'll see within a few years. Perhaps you're doing it for yourself since you did share your goals with everyone. And perhaps you did it for yourself all along; in that case, how could anyone recognize your abilities?

The choice is up to you. Goodluck.
im going to be dead honest
im not reading all of that, if that makes me a jerk i apologize
but im bad at reading.

• Love
Reactions: EndlessX
J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
i guess what kept me going is the fact i used to think i would be cool and strong for still going
if it wasnt obvious by my pure and utter nature, ive practiccly lost it (not trying to sound edgy or something, just like being honest)
the world would be better without a person thats horrible like me, nothing good ever happens to me, im just a obsessive, traumatized wreck
thats why im on this site, to find the best methods possible to ctb! I want something so painful that I will be in absolute agony

I guess its selfish but not only do i want to get back at people and protect my boyfriend from my dangerous nature
but i want to go viral, have people talk about my death around my town for weeks to come
and hey? If I survive maybe that'll knock some sense into my head and I wont be like this anymore

sorry this became a rant, i have a lot to say that my brain never lets me put in one post because im a rambly mess

life is a giant pot of pure and utter suffering that i no longer wish to be apart of
i want to be proof to this godforsaken world that peoples actions have consequences!
and if that means having a gruesome death and doing anything it takes to get my word spread
i'll do it, even if it means mutilating myself, I guess I kind of want to go viral? be something people who do bad things think about late at night
i dont think im some saviour, i just know i have to prove that peoples actions have dire consequences that need to be horrible so they know they did bad
Only you know what is going on in your head. I know people don't come on here to get talked out of a decision they are looking for advice or just want to be listened to. When the time is your time and you make your decision l hope you find the peace you have been looking for 🙏

M

Mjay

Feb 22, 2023
im going to be dead honest
im not reading all of that, if that makes me a jerk i apologize
but im bad at reading.
All good, that takes work to do and even more work to write, but in any event, skim over it and take notice that it is there for you. I don't think you're awful at it; just state that you don't want to; I don't seek a response either. If you don't want to hear other people's points of view, that's perfectly fine. Aside from another 400 words I was not able to express, which is truly a shame. Nevertheless, I'm glad you were honest, and I wish you well in whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
- my family abuses me, constantly

- i havent seen my boyfriend in almost a month

- im treated like a outcast even among friends

- i have nothing to live for

there are so many more reasons, people do not care for me, nobody ever has, i cannot do this anymore
i just cant
my deathdate will be; 3/14/23
unless something happens to make me happy, im going on the 14th. im going to drown myself. and if that fails im jumping off a overpass, i know that probably wont kill me, but i'll hopefully bleed out, i'll have to write a note which may be complicated because of how i plan to go out
These are all the reasons that makes you suicide? I think you need to calm down and think of a bigger picture. Don't rush into ending your existence too soon.

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
I'm sorry to say, but that's bullshit. Our environment is about corpses. If you say goodbye, they won't even notice it permanently. Or they will take it as confirmation of their bad opinion of you, to rid themselves of guilt. If you want to meet people, that's my opinion, there's a spanner in the works. May I send you a PM?

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
I'm sorry to say, but that's bullshit. Our environment is about corpses. If you say goodbye, they won't even notice it permanently. Or they will take it as confirmation of their bad opinion of you, to rid themselves of guilt. If you want to meet people, that's my opinion, there's a spanner in the works. May I send you a PM?
id prefer not to be PM'd

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020

So its about you boyfriend? what happened? I also see that you are suffering from toxic positivity? I dont really like reading that much informating and writing long posts here. If you want you can PM me and talk in person.
Wel all here suffer from something and life is all hard for us.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
be something people who do bad things think about late at night
I have to correct you on this point. It's not nice to think about, but many of the people who 'do bad things' are of the dark triad variety, and they get off on watching us suffer and die. It excites them and motivates them to find the next victim. Their sadistic tendencies are generally incurable and the wise thing is to get as far away as possible.

Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I came from a similar family and know what it's like being surrounded by demons. I hope you can become clear on what they have done to you so you can make an informed choice.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5