• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I do feel that partial is less likely to work than breaking your neck but which would hurt more? I do confidently feel that jumping while hanging to break the neck would be way more effective my main concern is pain and how long before I go, and neck stretching, I want whoever potentially finds me to not be too traumatized, is there something that can be done to prevent neck stretching? Does Neck Stretching take a long time? Or should I just keep trying partial hanging if I don't wanna deal with people seeing neck stretch and/or more pain?.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If you mess up partial, you have a better chance of fixing it. With full suspension, you fuck it up there's very little going back.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Yeah, drop hanging can be very effective, since it's been considered as "most peaceful and quick method" by executioneers back then. But it's tricky, and comes with a lot of risk. If you mess that up, you'll either decapitate yourself, which will be mess, but can work, or you won't pass out instantly, which comes with a lot of pain. Partial is tricky as well, but bets here are smaller.

• Love
Reactions: AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Yeah, drop hanging can be very effective, since it's been considered as "most peaceful and quick method" by executioneers back then. But it's tricky, and comes with a lot of risk. If you mess that up, you'll either decapitate yourself, which will be mess, but can work, or you won't pass out instantly, which comes with a lot of pain. Partial is tricky as well, but bets here are smaller.
Neck Stretching scares the shit out of me

Reactions: Anri_wants_peace