A

Alisalyx

Jul 2, 2023
I really don't know what to do, I am in so much pain, drowned in memories, I pass all day taking drugs to distract myself but I still end up crying, every time I put my head on the bed I can't stop remembering, I can't stop thinking, I can't stop missing them
Tomorrow I've got surgery too and honestly i'm more sad that I'll be lonely than anything, I don't even know why I do it
I'm trans and I don't even have the strength to take hormones anymore, I keep loosing my hairs and stuff.. I fast every night hoping I will be able to ctb but I can't bring myself to do it. Waking up is so painful, I usually stay awake most of the night, but when I come home everything hits me like a brick. It's like running away makes it hit all at once. If I stay home I just cry and suffer, without even being able to sleep.

I wish I could just ctb, I have sn, but I keep hoping and it's honestly a torture because deep down I know I'm hoping for nothing
I wish this hell to end, I wish I could find the strength to do it
My emotions are so strong I can barely do anything, my head is exploding, I can't stand all this anymore

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname123, kunikuzushi, Sannti and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible and tiring what you are going through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Alisalyx
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Thats really not good but I know how u feel as in the same boat. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Alisalyx
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Yes, so many of us are feeling this way for so many very reasons. Ugh!

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I really don't know what to do, I am in so much pain, drowned in memories, I pass all day taking drugs to distract myself but I still end up crying, every time I put my head on the bed I can't stop remembering, I can't stop thinking, I can't stop missing them
Tomorrow I've got surgery too and honestly i'm more sad that I'll be lonely than anything, I don't even know why I do it
I'm trans and I don't even have the strength to take hormones anymore, I keep loosing my hairs and stuff.. I fast every night hoping I will be able to ctb but I can't bring myself to do it. Waking up is so painful, I usually stay awake most of the night, but when I come home everything hits me like a brick. It's like running away makes it hit all at once. If I stay home I just cry and suffer, without even being able to sleep.

I wish I could just ctb, I have sn, but I keep hoping and it's honestly a torture because deep down I know I'm hoping for nothing
I wish this hell to end, I wish I could find the strength to do it
My emotions are so strong I can barely do anything, my head is exploding, I can't stand all this anymore
I am the same live in regret with head exploding with the constant stress.i hope u find peave